• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donna Burke wants to sing at the game awards

Cuyejo

It is destiny, Geoff. Make it happen.

1410497030019.png

I'm actually more interested in knowing who was the genius that made this.
lmao

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Get Burke to sing Sins of the Father as Kojima and Keighley sit opposite one another and stare into each other's eyes.

Golnei

She voiced Angela and Claudia in Silent Hill 2 and 3 as well. Claudia was okay, but Angela kind of shows why she mainly sticks to singing now.

Ratrat

I need this to happen. But keep Joosten off the stage please.
They should do this every year instead of some random band. There are a lot of great vocal tracks on games every year.

iNvid02

In the game informer interview he was saying how things always seem to come together at the last minute for these shows, this is one of those things geoff

While we're at it, might as well throw Mika Kobayashi in there and have a full blown VGM concert segment.

Mika can sing this

So nah, So Fern

The awards are a day away from the release of Xenoblade Chronicles X anyway. What's funny is that that song sounds like it was lifted wholesale from a Metal Gear Solid OST, lol

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Just do it, Geoff!

This is the perfect opportunity, let them both sing Sins of the Father and Quiet's theme.

This thread is my favorite.

Definitely on board, this would be cool. The best thing to come out of last year's was the musical performances.

I'd rather forget about anything related to MGSV please. She can sing Snake Eater.

Actually scratch that, she can sing the song from MGSV but only if she sings it from (MGSV spoilers)
the back of a jeep while Jeff stares silently at her from the opposite seat.

Top Bottom