• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donna Burke wants to sing at the game awards

pizzacat

Banned
It is destiny, Geoff. Make it happen.

1410497030019.png
Bruh I'm rolling the lens flare god damn it

ded

Cool, I'm not going to watch but I hope they get to perform. Sins of the Father still gives me chills.

This is what I've been waiting for. If they can track down Cynthia Harrell, I'd throw money at Keighley.

What DID happen to Cynthia Harrell?

Make the night a tribute/farewell to Metal Gear.

Do we know yet if they're only going as audience or if she'll perform?

But hey. At least we'll have a faceless DJ with a mouse head, right? That totally screams "video games", isn't it? It's not like MGSV is nominated for 4 awards including best soundtrack otherwise Donna Burke singing would make too much sense.

Redx508

Do we know yet if they're only going as audience or if she'll perform?

But hey. At least we'll have a faceless DJ with a mouse head, right? That totally screams "video games", isn't it? It's not like MGSV is nominated for 4 awards including best soundtrack otherwise Donna Burke singing would make too much sense.

all we know so far is that both of them are going

Tansut

I'm sure he tried, but like others have said, Quiet's Theme is way easier to pull off as a live performance.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
I don't understand why people were complaining about the quality of her singing during the show. Seemed perfectly fine to me.

I don't know what to tell you, maybe you weren't aware you mistakenly put on the OST and heard that instead of that awful live performance... I was sad and embarrassed for her, it sure wasn't pretty but it also sounded like there were technical problems on stage

Holy shit. That live performance. It was Karaoke try-hard performance level bad. Recording in a studio is a different beast than being on stage.
Kinda sad, I really like the studio version. Should have let Donna sing. She's a pro.

Top Bottom