• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Fighters (2.5D fighter, 3v3, BN/Arc System Works, PC/XB1/PS4) announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
While yes Arc made the recent 3ds game, and it looks remarkably like GGXrd....I'm waiting for official confirmation that Arcs hand are in these senzu beans.

Then, I will lose my shit.

Edit- ok, my shit has officially be lost.

Like DBZ, not as flat and boring as Super.

Please add some DB Super characters to this game and adapt them to the DBZ artstyle.

caulifla_by_salvamakoz0x94.jpg

I need this.

could do without the awful fan art of already awful characters
its probably best they pretend Super never happened

Look at ggxrd and keep your expectations within the limits of that engine
I doubt it'll look as good as GGXrd, the lighting in that game is literally hand crafted for virtually every angle, which is why making new characters for the game takes just as long if not longer than making a hi-res sprite in other games like BlazBlue

one thing that i really hope :

do a smaller roster, but that each characterd have a unique set of moves!!!

it's been 15 years that we got the clone wars, this is really tiring!
i would be ok with like 20-30 characters for that to happen!

Hopefully they'll go past the goddamn Cell saga, unlike Burst Limit.

I wonder how big the roster will be though. Arc System Works have a habit of having a small roster on the first game of a series.

andymcc

Banned
I've translated the Japanese title on Google Translate to this whole new Dragon Ball game that someone must've accidentally leak the information of this game or something like that and it's "DRAGON BALL FIGHTERS".

It's dated for the 12th so it was probably supposed to be an e3 related announcement.

Was Arc System or any other big fighting game developers working on any secret projects?

Fularu

Banned
I doubt it'll look as good as GGXrd, the lighting in that game is literally hand crafted for virtually every angle, which is why making new characters for the game takes just as long if not longer than making a hi-res sprite in other games like BlazBlue
I know

I was merely talking about what the engine can pull off

Alienous

Between this and Injustice 2 I'm going to have to put in work becoming competent at fighting games. I'm missing out on too much.

I have Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator lying somewhere. I guess I have to put my learning hat on...

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!

I wonder how big the roster will be though. Arc System Works have a habit of having a small roster on the first game of a series.

Did you missed Majin Boo in the first pic?

You can see Buu in on of the shots.
The bigger question to me is if it goes past Resurrection F.

PixelatedBookake

Holy hot damn if that screen shot is gameplay I'm on board 100%. Like holy shit a DBZ fighting game made by arc system works??? I never knew I wanted this

Welfare

Buu is in the first pic so it goes up to at least before Super.

It's dated for the 12th so it was probably supposed to be an e3 related announcement.

Was Arc System or any other big fighting game developers working on any secret projects?

I don't know, but someone must've accidentally leak that piece of information from this unannounced game "Dragon Ball Fighters" and oh boy, the guys at Bandai Namco aren't gonna like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom