• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Fighters (2.5D fighter, 3v3, BN/Arc System Works, PC/XB1/PS4) announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiros

Neo Member
If anyone managed to transition beautifully from 2D to 3D this generation, it was definitely Arc. Can’t wait to see how gorgeous this game is going to look. E3 can’t come soon enough!

Malakiax

Neo Member
Dreams really do come true.
ve6lpZz.gif

Now please, tell me i'm not alone on this :

one thing that i really hope :

do a smaller roster, but that each characterd have a unique set of moves!!!

it's been 15 years that we got the clone wars, this is really tiring!
i would be ok with like 20-30 characters for that to happen!

I know ASW did the one on 3DS, but it wasn't that great in term of battle, it was really simple and all character played the same way

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Now please, tell me i'm not alone on this :

one thing that i really hope :

do a smaller roster, but that each characterd have a unique set of moves!!!

it's been 15 years that we got the clone wars, this is really tiring!
i would be ok with like 20-30 characters for that to happen!

I know ASW did the one on 3DS, but it wasn't that great in term of battle, it was really simple and all character played the same way

3v3 and small rosters just don't match, at all.

j.rob

YO THIS LOOKS MAD.

EDIT: ARC SYSTEMS IS MAKING THIS? FAFHUKWKDHDFB IM SCREAMING.

EVO 2018- GOKU VS VEGETA GRAND FINALS LETS GO.

Ridley327

I wonder if they are using Unreal Engine 4, or just Unreal Engine 3 like Guilty Gear.

I'd assume that they're going to be sticking to their custom UE3 engine, given how much work that they've put into it. Considering how fantastic GGXrd looks, I don't think there's any benefit to switching.

sibarraz

Banned
One for the GBA, one for the DS and one for the 3DS.

I'm sure they're great games but this is just another level.

The 3ds game has amazing spritework but the gameplay is terrible, must be the most basic fighting game that an "AAA" developer has released this last decade.

Even more than KOF 12

Sephzilla

Arc System Works makes me happy because the game will be fucking gorgeous. But Arc System Works makes me nervous because I worry I'll need a PhD to be good at it like most Arc System Works fighters.

Jamm3r

Banned
Looks like the those JP 3DS Butoden I think they're called. Hope they utilize the consoles tho...but if it's arc, likely not. Do you think we could get 3D character models?

Still, I'm down for anything that takes real fighting game mechanics with a series where I'll LOVE the roster..hyped

Looks like the those JP 3DS Butoden I think they're called. Hope they utilize the consoles tho...but if it's arc, likely not. Do you think we could get 3D character models?

Still, I'm down for anything that takes real fighting game mechanics with a series where I'll LOVE the roster..hyped

The visuals are the same style as Guilty Gear Xrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom