• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest XI logo (and Dragon Quest Monster Battle Scanner) leaked ahead of reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fhtagn

I've beaten DQ 1,3,4,5,6,8 and played some of 2, 7 and 9... As long as this comes to the USA I don't care what platform it's on, I'm interested.

AmyS

Is there a timer and link to event pls?

Don't see it in OP.

t1438070400z0.png

https://youtu.be/5Kgmb_k3q5U

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv228323323

JimPanzer

Might have something to do with manji.
Isn't "Blade of the Immortal" banned in Germany also?

Nothing of that sort, you can easily watch videos with swastika/manji on german youtube. I think it has to do with copyright laws, as most of the non-stream videos blocked on german youtube are music videos.

Kanann

side note before DQXI OT coming to be main

Dragon Quest X main story and some sub story involve time travel/manipulate too
It's Horii thing, I guess
even protagonist (your character)
and your father are time controller but your power does not fully awaken yet

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
I'm really glad the DQXI reveal is almost here. I'm even more glad that we'll finally see an end to the platform debate.

JimPanzer

I'm really glad the DQXI reveal is almost here. I'm even more glad that we'll finally see an end to the platform debate.

If we all just had your optimism!

On a sidenote: using a proxy seems to be working for german users, which are blocked out by youtube

Cheers fella. It would be helpful to change your post too LOL. :)

Then Aeana would have to change the post, and then I would have to change my post quoting that, and etc.

It's fine. If no one talks about it, no one will know what it was.

If we all just had your optimism!

On a sidenote: using a proxy seems to be working for german users, which are blocked out by youtube
Wait, the stream is blocked for some people?

That's really weird...

zeopower6

I think if it's going to be on PS4 in Japan, it will almost always be on PS3. :/ That's a huge install base to completely ignore if they go for only PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom