• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB new tracks tease for 2016

Clark,

Driveclubs updates of the month club is the gift that keeps on giving all year long.

images

Everytime i try to check the price of the bikes update on psn(browser version), it says it's unavailable for purchase. Anyone knows why ?

Oneself

Holyshit!!! Finally!!!
Even though I'm not really into city tracks, I've been waiting for new tracks since the end of the season pass. Wow.
Best racing game of current gen.

ShutterMunster

I hope this game has done well (sales wise). I hope someone at Sony is paying attention to the DRIVECLUB community. Evolution has done a tremendous job with this game. Games media isn't covering it (not saying they should be) so I just hope someone at Sony is paying attention.

Rushy

Everytime i try to check the price of the bikes update on psn(browser version), it says it's unavailable for purchase. Anyone knows why ?
There are two versions. One for if you already own DRIVECLUB, as you get a discount and then the version which is the full price standalone. Make you pick the one appropriate to whether you own DC or not.

Holyshit!!! Finally!!!
Even though I'm not really into city tracks, I've been waiting for new tracks since the end of the season pass. Wow.
Best racing game of current gen.
I feel the same way. City tracks would not have been my first request but I'll take what I can get! Hopefully this includes point to point tracks which are my favorite.

You know, by this stage I just want a DriveClub 2 now. City tracks and a greater focus on urban areas would've the perfect next step to introduce in a sequel.

There are two versions. One for if you already own DRIVECLUB, as you get a discount and then the version which is the full price standalone. Make you pick the one appropriate to whether you own DC or not.

Keep doing what you're doing Rushy. DRIVECLUB is phenomenal and the best money I've spent on a season pass ever!

Hoje0308

Banned
Not at all a fan of city tracks. Oh well, not all content will appeal to me personally. Good news for everyone that's been asking for this though.

Rally stages, on the other hand...I'd do gross things to get those.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital

You really need to re-release this game with all the current DLC. Call it DRIVECLUB: Evolved and get the damn thing re-reviewed.

jobrro

Wonder if they will still release the tracks for free, with the events behind Season 2 Pass/DLC. Looking forward to some city tracks and happy they are going this route rather than a Driveclub 2. Being able to access all content in one game will be very convenient.

Phamit

Cool, no city tracks was one of my biggest issue with Driveclub. A bit late but that's good, finally I can say good bye Mountains and Woods

Now announce some oldtimer

City tracks! Oh my... I hope its not the usual type cities in racing games...

They are showing how games should be done. Release the game and update it and make the season pass worthwhile, add substrates updates and rather release a sequel the next year just do another season pass with more tracks and even bikes!!!

ayartalha

Neo Member

Even if i didn't like racing games, I would still buy DC just to show you my support. I wish every developer were like you. Thanks :)

Not convinced the handling model will transfer well to city tracks and circuit but it'll be interesting to see if they'll go with tried and tested locations or a bit left-of-field like the standard game's locales.

farisr

You really need to re-release this game with all the current DLC. Call it DRIVECLUB: Evolved and get the damn thing re-reviewed.

Yeah, this is actually a good idea. This game needs to come back into the spotlight, especially if they're not planning a sequel and are going to stick to a service based model for this game. Reviewers won't update their scores of the original, which is understandable, the reviews were fair for when the game released. But the game at this point is significantly improved. Launching a new edition of the game could get the game a lot of the attention that it deserves at this point.

Top Bottom