• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

danowat

Banned
10562525_924167384283246_5669219788876541014_o.jpg

10928936_924167557616562_7514312575323507378_o.jpg

I...have no words.

DOUBLE RAINBOWS!!!!

xrnzaaas

Just when I thought I'll have more time for other games they come up with this. :) Anyone know how the MP time trials work? Like hot seat?

KeRaSh

So I finally bit the bullet with the current PS+ discount... I'm really enjoying the game so far and the free updates are amazing. Unfortunately none of my close friends are playing DC so I'm sitting all alove with my inactive club...
Thankfully none of the Aston Martins are locked behind club achievements so I don't mind.

Tommi84

Adds the option to reset damage and remove dirt when taking a photo.
Yes

Improvements to the weather visuals, including rainbows and heat haze!
YES!

Makes changes to Drift Mode, to prevent backing up to score more points.
Hell, yes!!

Tobinishi

Finally played the first few tracks and the game looks and feels amazing. I would love to join a GAFClub, any open spots left? I'm pretty new to Racing games, so would only join a "casual" one to not ruin the experience for other guys.

So any GAF-club I could join? I'm from Finland/Europe if timezone etc. matters.

Finally played the first few tracks and the game looks and feels amazing. I would love to join a GAFClub, any open spots left? I'm pretty new to Racing games, so would only join a "casual" one to not ruin the experience for other guys.

I have one spot open in my casual newbie club, and I think there is a second new GAF club called Kuso Club around that might have spots open. I'd look for that too.

Send a friend request to StaffyManasse if you want an invite. I can't promise a spot for everyone though since it's only six in a club and I have already posted about my club numerous times (hoping this will be the last time!).

Having two newbie clubs from GAF to have some friendly rivarly and get better would be awesome!

I have one spot open in my casual newbie club, and I think there is a second new GAF club called Kuso Club around that might have spots open. I'd look for that too.

Send a friend request to StaffyManasse if you want an invite. I can't promise a spot for everyone though since it's only six in a club and I have already posted about my club numerous times (hoping this will be the last time!).

Having two newbie clubs from GAF to have some friendly rivarly and get better would be awesome!

Hi Staffy, did you get my message? I'm in the Kuso Club but there is only one other member, sent you a message to see if I could join yours but not heard anything back.

Hi Staffy, did you get my message? I'm in the Kuso Club but there is only one other member, sent you a message to see if I could join yours but not heard anything back.

I did not! PSN has been a mess for me for some reason. I just got some messages sent to me on saturday. I quess your message will pop at some point too.

I'm sorry I messed things up! I got now more people than I can fit into the club. But I'm sure we can fix this, right? We can get both clubs full with no problem with all the new guys.

-Amon-

Japan point to point tracks are marvellous.

Driveclub keeps on delivering.

Thanks for the hard work guys, I'm enjoying this game more every day.

Auctopus

It would be a ridiculous, anti-consumer move that would never happen but when I read the Anti-Driveclub/PS+ Edition comments I just wish Sony would take the game off the shelves. Those people don't deserve to experience a game of this quality.

nib95

Banned
My downloads racing ahead way quicker than I thought it would, even though I'm browsing GAF and watching videos at the same time lol. 15 minutes to go according to the console! Hyped!

Strider

I love all of the new tracks :)

Although I noticed on the event screen it's not tracking my fame earned or distance driven on the new tracks. Finding that weird or has it always only showed those stats for the tour events and not single events?

Moozo

This entire final Elements championship is driving me mad. First two tracks being among my most disliked tracks in the game (touch of a barrier or mud in crowded situations sends you back several places), made worse by the weather conditions, and then the last track which by the second lap has you literally racing blind, as in unable to see anything. It's annoying that the chase cam is really the only somewhat forgiving view in the most extreme of scenarios, because that's the view I dislike using the most (because of the lack of realism and immersion).

Oh well, a few more tries should do it I guess.

I struggled a while with the first two, mainly just making mistakes on the first one which you couldn't afford to do with the (now gone) sticky barriers. It was super easy to be quicker in the twisty bits on the second track but I was still making mistakes in the other parts.

The final one, again took me a few goes - I was miles off the pace to begin with - but I actually really enjoyed it in the end, just anticipating corners and looking for any sort of landmark that could be used to judge your position. The first turn downhill was particularly unforgiving, it was difficult to even see the rear lights of other cars even if you were right behind them.

Now waiting an hour and a half for the rest of this download :(

djjinx2

Loving Japan tracks!

Rushy any chance to implement a betting system for club challenges?

I would like to be able to bet say 50k points against other clubs in a challenge I send out, would add to the competitive side of the game imo!

I did not! PSN has been a mess for me for some reason. I just got some messages sent to me on saturday. I quess your message will pop at some point too.

I'm sorry I messed things up! I got now more people than I can fit into the club. But I'm sure we can fix this, right? We can get both clubs full with no problem with all the new guys.

Ah, no worries Staffy, I assumed it was something up with PSN. I know what club I'll be sending challenges too :p

If anyone is interested in joining a club, search for Kuso Club, I believe it's open to join, just the two of us at the minute, club level 12 I believe.

viveks86

Well, I think you'll be surprised how much you relied on the corner flags without even realising! It make things much harder without them, so its great for challenges to turn them off to see who really knows the tracks inside out.

Oh of course! I was just referring to the crowds. Without corner flags, I might as well treat this as a new game :D

Is rainbows our Sir Price?

Yep. U like? I can't test it till this evening

SerTapTap

Love the changelist now that I've read it--removing damage for photomode is a godsend. Removing the crowd and stuff is nice too. I'm kind of amazed how good the crowd looks considering they're always terrible in racing games, but it'd still be nice to get them out of shots sometimes. Glad they keep improving and adding options in addition to the content. I think I'll buy the season pass just to support them.

I just bought T300RS to play DC. Yeah DC might not be the best game to play with steering wheel but so far it was a blast to play. T300RS force feedback is quite powerful and now playing DC is a bit of workout as well :p

Can't wait to try it with other racing games.

lordxar

So does shutting off flags stick in challenges? Can I send out a challenge of heavy rain with that pos Lotus that slides all over with no corner markers? :)

Drac

Ah, no worries Staffy, I assumed it was something up with PSN. I know what club I'll be sending challenges too :p

If anyone is interested in joining a club, search for Kuso Club, I believe it's open to join, just the two of us at the minute, club level 12 I believe.

Ah that's my club x)
It took some time (and some level to unlock the images) but the logo and paint of the club are now perfect :p will take some picture once I'm back home.

On an other note, this game is killing me. I'm highly motivated by challenge and I spend 4h on one yesterday, it's just too good !

Also the game crashed a couple of time on me after an event (and especially after I beat a challenge, losing my performance !). It doesn't happen too often but I hope things will get ironed in later patch. I was using custom musics if that's relevant.

MMaRsu

Banned
No flags are awesome!! I put up a Nakasendo P1 challenge with no flags and did it in 3:34:999. Not the best time perhaps but it was like my second try on the track. I AM LOVING THIS UPDATE :D. Oh I see GAFclub has already beaten my time :eek:.

Any idea when the new Japan tracks will be mixed into the multiplayer side Rushy?

raven777

I got this game few days ago and I haven't played much, but the game seems fun.

The visuals area amazing as expected.

54BD3D84376A0D0038

54BD3D873702960016

also loving the newly added Japan course.

Top Bottom