• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Driveclub weather update out NOW. laawwwwwd.gif

wotta

I honestly think this is one of the best games released this year. It's an excellent driving game, no matter what the cynics say. This weather update will make it even better.

I just know when the PS + Edition arrives, anyone who tries it will love it and instantly upgrade.

This, 1000000 times

I still can't comprehend the lack of customization of control schemes

High five!

You should PM Rushy about it, I already did it but I am afraid this request gets lost.

And that would be a shame because this game is ace but would be even better with my own preferred controls.

Afrikan

MY BODY IS NOT
letter-e-16.gif

D:

I'm just glad the game works now. The challeneges make the game and I feel like, slowly but surely, I'm starting to see what their original intentions were with the game. Weather will just add to the head to head nature of the game.

eso76

wooo

Interest in the game re-ignited.

Nitpicking, but rain is lacking an appropriate sound (and particles, but that doesn't matter as much to me) effect when driving over deeper puddles. Ruins part of the effect.

GameSeeker

This is great news! With the weather update + photo mode + working online, DriveClub is now complete. It's unfortunate that Evolution had such a bad launch, because it is a fantastic racing game. If you gave up on DriveClub due to the online issues, you have to try it again, it will get you hooked.

Lulu23

Waiting to buy this game seems to have been a great decision. This way I'm going to experience it with all features and with less/no bugs. I think I am still going to wait for the PS+ edition though, just to test it.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
sad thing there is that by the time that releases it should be possible to get the game cheaper physically than doing the upgrade

That was possible day one with GCU.
Now with B2G1 going it's possible to get it for $32. (or even less through costanza-level shadiness)

Afrikan

as soon as the PlayStation Plus Version is released, I expect for them to finally release their TV Ads for this game.

hopefully they do the graphics justice and have no hud...and show weather and beautiful scenery..

and not some stupid joke commercial with little game footage.

ArchAngel

Did you not get a message from Sony giving you it? I got a PlayStation Alert message which allowed me to download it.

They fixed the three preorder cars sending codes via private messages.
Check your "From PlayStation" messages under Notifications section.

Holy shit, always thought they forgot to insert the code into the message. Press X to redeem :D
Thanks, guys!

EDIT: But they didn't fix the license restore bug -_-

JP

YES!! Never mind any of the other stuff that's coming, this is the big one for me!! I really hope that they create some new tournaments from the the old tracks with added weather.

STEaMkb

I hope reviewers who deducted score points abide by their word and reappraise the game now everything is in working order.

panty

Fix the handling first guys. Weather is the last thing it needs right now.

What? Clearly you haven't even played the game, nothing wrong with the handling. Game plays really well.

Awesome news, the game is amazing.

meppi

Fuck yeah! Been waiting for this to be released for a while. So mach so that I stopped playing the game in anticipation. :D

Fix the handling first guys. Weather is the last thing it needs right now.
Oh hell no! The handling is spot on.
It doesn't need to be changed to be more like GT, Burnout, Forza or whatever the hell it is you want it to control like.
The handling model is why I love this game so much.

Top Bottom