• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2013 Site lists The Last Guardian

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Honestly who gives a shit?
untitled-30adfw.gif

Chibits12

Banned
With GT6, The Last of Us, and potentially The Last Guardian, I might just hold off on the PS4 for a couple of months. Xbone? NOPE.

I really hope a lot of the stuff coming out for the PS3 over the next year ends up being cross gen. It's too late in the generation for me to be dropping money to buy a replacement PS3 for my broken one.

Tagg9

The site is the real deal, but who knows how they've derived the list of games. Warrior's Lair seems unlikely as well.

ReaperXL7

Hmm....if this list is accurate it would seem that Sony is not brining allot to E3 for the PS4 which would be a shame. Infamous, Drive Club, Killzone, Knack, and PS2. I would have thought they would have some stuff saved for a reveal at E3.

I guess its possible that this does not list anything that has not been offically announced, but then it would not make sense that Planetside 2, or Everquest next is on there considering they have not been announced for PS4. Everquest next I dont think has been offically announced at all yet.

I really hope Last Guardian is on PS4, atleast cross gen if not only PS4.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Hmm....if this list is accurate it would seem that Sony is not brining allot to E3 for the PS4 which would be a shame. Infamous, Drive Club, Killzone, Knack, and PS2. I would have thought they would have some stuff saved for a reveal at E3.

I guess its possible that this does not list anything that has not been offically announced, but then it would not make sense that Planetside 2, or Everquest next is on there considering they have not been announced for PS4. Everquest next I dont think has been offically announced at all yet.

I really hope Last Guardian is on PS4, atleast cross gen if not only PS4.

Official E3 lineup statements don't list unannounced games.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
No way i'll let this game get my hopes up again. Did it for the past 3 years in a row.

NOT GONNA DO IT!

Izick

I bet it'll be a PS3 launch game because Sony felt like it'd be disingenuous or an insult to fans if they pushed it back to the PS4. I mean there were people who bought the console with the idea that TLG (maybe not the only or sole reason, but that being a big factor) coming out in the future in mind. I think this is a pretty good move on their part if true.

Top Bottom