• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2013 Site lists The Last Guardian

This will probably what it amounts too:

1344002112402.gif

What blasphemy is this?!

Next your going to tell me Versus XIII is going to show up.

(Looks at rumors and draws logical conclusions that Versus is XV)

Guys hold me! I don't think I can take....

Gonna be the best E3 EVER!!!

LebGuns

Banned
PS3? Damn. Was hoping the long delay meant PS4.

Makes sense. The damn game has been in development for like 5 years. It would probably get delayed even more if they switch it to PS4, with the whole difference in architecture and development tools.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Nothing much else listed on the site stands out so it seems pretty likely that it's legit. Most other games listed are already announced or expected to be there anyway. This seemed interesting to me though
http://www.e3insider.com/exhibitor/view/190/the-walking-dead-season-1-dlc/29590/
THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 1 DLC
PLATFORM:pCXbox 360PS3RELEASE DATE:TBD
Check out all the latest screenshots and videos for The Walkdin Dead Season 1 DLC, then come back here on Tuesday, June 11 for all the latest details, straight from the E3 2013 convention floor!
I hadn't heard anything about DLC from Tellate or did I just miss it?

Makes sense. The damn game has been in development for like 5 years. It would probably get delayed even more if they switch it to PS4, with the whole difference in architecture and development tools.

Unless the game was moved to PlayStation 4 much earlier than we think.

Squire

Banned
I imagine far too much work has been done on PS3 to scrap it or even move it over to PS4s architecture.

Plus, this is the same company willingly putting GT6 out on PS3. We laughed, but Tretton wasn't lying. The ten year life cycle is legit!

I refuse to believe anything until it's in my ps3/4 and the disc is spinning. Other than Half Life 3 and Shenmue 3 rumours, I don't think I've been burnt as much on a game... Especially since this one actually exists.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Nothing much else listed on the site stands out so it seems pretty likely that it's legit. Most other games listed are already announced or expected to be there anyway. This seemed interesting to me though
http://www.e3insider.com/exhibitor/view/190/the-walking-dead-season-1-dlc/29590/ I hadn't heard anything about DLC from Tellate or did I just miss it?

Telltale teased that there would be something Walking Dead before season 2, IIRC

sauce: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=515862

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
The same site lists Warrior's Lair. A game that was supposedly cancelled, so manage your hype, guys.

Sean

Banned
Seems like a waste to release it on PS3 after this long.

The only people (hardcore gamers) that would ever buy a game like TLG are gonna be early adopters of PS4 and would much rather have it with better graphics.

I'm not buying it.

The E3 site...not the game. I'd buy that in a heartbeat. Between this and The Last of Us, I hate that I have to now buy a replacement PS3 months before the PS4 launch.

Darmik

Yeah I'm pretty sure Take Two have said they won't be there. Perhaps there's a guy adding games to the site that he thinks will be there? I mean games like Beyond Good and Evil 2, GTAV and BiA were rumored to be at E3 last year IIRC. Seems odd that no unknown games have been listed if they're accidentally listing games.

zeopower6

Yeah I'm pretty sure Take Two have said they won't be there. Perhaps there's a guy adding games to the site that he thinks will be there? I mean games like Beyond Good and Evil 2, GTAV and BiA were rumored to be at E3 last year IIRC. Seems odd that no unknown games have been listed if they're accidentally listing games.

Their 'booth' is a private meeting room, so perhaps they're only there behind closed doors? In the second floor rooms that are usually used for panels at conventions.

http://www.lacclink.com/lacclink/west_meeting_rooms.aspx

511A/B

Top Bottom