• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Schedule, General Information, and FAQ

Koralsky

Is there any way I can watch the Sony press conference on my ps3/4?

On PS3 - just download Live Events Viewer - if you have US acc. It's free.

It's interesting that Live Events Viewer tells me that the conference duration will be just 75 minutes.

Anyone know if this is true? If it is I think it will be shortest E3 Sony conference so far.

traveler

Not Wario
Well, Nintendo certainly doesn't have to do too much to "win" this for me. (Although I was always more inclined to side with them) This E3 simply continued the trend of Sony and MS having to wheel out loads of third party multiplats with only the occasional first party exclusive to show, much less interesting first party exclusives. Bloodborne saved Sony and Kamiya saved Microsoft, though, so I'll probably end up getting both consoles at some point. For anyone with a competent gaming rig, though, Nintendo seems like they'll be the winner in terms of exclusive offerings almost by default.

MegalonJJ

Banned
Is it me or did Sony start quite well/solid and then an hour into it, it just went flat for a period of 30 minutes or so?

Kind of boring seeing so many 'unscripted' but completely scripted linear demos. Starting to appreciate the short and sweet gameplay trailers Nintendo puts out.

Riposte

Are there any third party streams to mindful of aside from SE's? Actually I could have the link to Capcom's?

Kaljinyu

Are there any third party streams to mindful of aside from SE's? Actually I could have the link to Capcom's?

Konami is having one at 3:00 AM PST. I'm looking for a link myself.

One day down, and I've survived E3 on NeoGAF. Please, let me keep it up.

MS won me over today. Won't jump on buying a new gen console yet. But content wise, it seems like it has more to offer in the near future. That said, new Suda and Bloodborne did look badass.

All I want is a Bayo 2 release date and Majoras Mask HD remake announcement as a bonus tomorrow :p

wishdom

MS won me over today. Won't jump on buying a new gen console yet. But content wise, it seems like it has more to offer in the near future. That said, new Suda and Bloodborne did look badass.

All I want is a Bayo 2 release date and Majoras Mask HD remake announcement as a bonus tomorrow :p

I'd love a MM HD, but with the new Zelda going to be shown it would be a foolish move to do (as in shifting away the hype from the new game).

But who knows.

zugzug

Whats the deal with SpikeTV only showing Microsoft and EA conferences on their TV channel. Moneyhats?

They skip Ubisoft and Sony?

Top Bottom