• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Schedule, General Information, and FAQ

Konami's Twitch chat is interesting.
YzG4XA2.jpg

GC|Simon

The OP shows times for the press conferences of Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, EA and Ubisoft. Whabt about all the Japanese publishers (Capcom, Sega, Konami, BandaiNamco)? Do they even participate in this year's E3? I feel like that there is almost no buzz around them.

The OP shows times for the press conferences of Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, EA and Ubisoft. Whabt about all the Japanese publishers (Capcom, Sega, Konami, BandaiNamco)? Do they even participate in this year's E3? I feel like that there is almost no buzz around them.

I don't think mobile games would make a big impact at E3.

Volotaire

What comments did he make?

search last couple of pages no luck... what was said?

Do you mind sharing what the nature of these comments were?

It wasn't explicit, and it could be that he only saw a small number of their lineup, but he said something along the lines of them having an 'interesting' lineup. Perhaps he was referring to if Mario Maker was true, which he is a biug fan of.

Do those guys still make games?

Chaos17

They've the TGS and I don't blame them.
Look how Sony avoided to talk about the upcoming jrpgs at their conference...

Riposte

Is this relevant? (Although its probably been posted elsewhere) SE and Capcom streams (are there any others?)

Capcom

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2014/06/09/here-is-our-e3-2014-livestream-schedule

http://www.twitch.tv/capcomunity

Tuesday:
12pm - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate with producer Ryozo Tsujimoto
1pm - Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus @ with producer Mike Jones
2pm - Ultra Street Fighter IV with Combofiend
3pm - Interview with Tommy Tallarico

Wednesday:
10am - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate with producer Ryozo Tsujimoto
11am - Dead Rising 3 PC with producer Jon Airhart
12pm - Ace Attorney Trilogy + giveaways
2pm - Ultra Street Fighter IV with Combofiend
3pm - Virtual Console stream

Thursday:
10am - Co-op with Capcom UK
11am - Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus @ multiplayer
12pm - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
1pm - Monster Hunter Freedom Unite iOS

Schedule is surprisingly short/thin, no? Well, I'm not going to get my hopes up that it is case of it being incomplete.

Square Enix

http://gematsu.com/2014/06/square-enix-reveals-e3-2014-streaming-schedule

https://www.youtube.com/user/SquareEnixPresents
http://www.twitch.tv/finalfantasyxiv (for the FFXIV live letter at least)

Tuesday, June 10
12:00 p.m. – E3 Begins
12:30 p.m. – Square Enix Music Presents: Nanaa Mihgo’s
1:00 p.m. – Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Letter from the Producer LIVE: E3 Edition (English)
2:30 p.m. – Square Enix Presents Interview: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Special Guest: Producer Chiro Hazama (English and Japanese)
3:30 p.m. – Square Enix Presents Interview: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Special Guest: Co-Director Tai Yasue (English)
4:00 p.m. – Square Enix Presents Interview: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Special Guest: Co-Director Tai Yasue (Japanese)
4:30 p.m. – Square Enix Presents: E3 Trailer Lineup (English)
5:00 p.m. – Square Enix-Chan in E3 #1: Guests include Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call producer Chiro Hazama and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix co-director Tai Yasue (Japanese)

Wednesday, June 11
10:00 a.m. – Square Enix-Chan in E3 #2: Guests include Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn producer and director Naoki Yoshida (Japanese)
11:00 a.m. – To be announced
11:30 a.m. – Square Enix Music Presents: Yoko Shimomura
12:00 p.m. – To be announced
12:30 p.m. – Focus On: Hitman: Sniper – The Art of Mobile Assassination Featuring: Ollie Sykes and Patrick Naud (English)
1:00 p.m. – Square Enix Presents: E3 Trailer Line-Up
1:30 p.m. – LIVE from the Square Enix Booth!
2:00 p.m. – All Eyes On: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 REmix (English)
3:00 p.m. – Square Enix Presents Interview: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Special Guest: Co-Director Tai Yasue [Repeat] (English)
3:30 p.m. – To be announced
4:30 p.m. – Square Enix Music Presents: Piano Opera Final Fantasy Tokyo Recital
5:00 p.m. – Focus On: Nosgoth – Or How to Suck Less at Playing Nosgoth (English)
5:30 p.m. – Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy

Thursday, June 12
10:00 a.m. – Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XV (English and Japanese)
11:30 a.m. – Square Enix Music Presents: Nanaa Mihgo’s [Repeat]
12:00 p.m. – Square Enix Music Presents: Nanaa Mihgo’s [Repeat]
12:30 p.m. – Square Enix Music Presents: Yoko Shimomura [Repeat]
1:00 p.m. – Square Enix Presents: E3 Trailer Line-Up
1:30 p.m. – LIVE from the Square Enix Booth!
2:00 p.m. – Focus On: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Fated Battle!: Naoki Yoshida vs. Ichiro Hazama (English)
3:00 p.m. – Square Enix Music Presents: Piano Opera Final Fantasy Tokyo Recital (English) [Repeat]
3:30 p.m. – To be announced
4:00 p.m. – Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy [Repeat]

This is a little old, "To be announced" slots are likely partially dedicated to the two new Tomb Raider games.

I looked all in the OP and don't think I saw unless I'm blind, but will Nintendo's Digital Event by any chance be streamed on gametrailers? I guess not, if its not in the op. GT worked so well yesterday for both conferences and I don't want to have to struggle with something else. :/

What kind of connection? 3G? 4G? I've seen a general rule of thumb before that said 250 - 400 MB/hour depending on video quality and connection type.

4g. I have 5gbs to use in a month, usually use about 4 otherwise so hopefully I'll be okay. Thanks for the info.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I looked all in the OP and don't think I saw unless I'm blind, but will Nintendo's Digital Event by any chance be streamed on gametrailers? I guess not, if its not in the op. GT worked so well yesterday for both conferences and I don't want to have to struggle with something else. :/
I'm unsure if it's going to be streamed on GameTrailers, I haven't seen any indication that it will be. 11:00 AM PDT, there's however "The Nintendo Power Hour: Reggie, Miyamoto and more!". If there's a stream via GT, I'm sure it will be linked to in BY2K's thread that ought to be up quite soon.

Celegus

Bummed I have to miss the Nintendo event because I'm at work. My Wii U should be showing up in a day or two so I'm really pumped for some more Nintendo goodness.

SmokeMaxX

One hour until the Nintendo Digital Event and there still isn't an official thread?

EDIT: Scratch that lol. Locked right now though? I thought the other ones were open this far away from their conferences. Oh well, with the leaks, the servers would probably take a hit anyway.

Tizoc

Stupid question but I can't watch videos or streams at work, will there be a site that'll update stating what games are being shown at the time of the event?

Volotaire

So today's coverage choices are either Twitch or IGN? yeesh.

Youtube as well (on IGN). Ustream too. And then all the other game sites will probably use the Twitch feed.

Stupid question but I can't watch videos or streams at work, will there be a site that'll update stating what games are being shown at the time of the event?
IGN do a liveblog, Joystiq as well.

The Nintendo Digital Event is around 47 minutes long. That's more than enough for plenty of announcements, right?
They'll have other events throughout the week. The direct is definitely the biggest but they don't blow their whole load like the other two in one swoop. Smash bros info for one will probably be left out and probably games that are late 2015 and on.

Seems like not a lot of live content on TV or internet besides the conferences. I seem to remember Spike showing stuff all die with a live crew. I guess im crazy

Top Bottom