• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koh

So what one game getting announced and/or shown would make this one of the best E3s in a while for each of you?

A new infamous. I don't care if it's infamous 3 or a continuation of Second Son. I want power configurations like in 2 with a commitment to side content.

Beyond that, I'm just looking for a big surprise.

delSai

So what one game getting announced and/or shown would make this one of the best E3s in a while for each of you?

GG's Robodino RPG. The idea alone is the most amazing thing ever.
Something that's 100% not happening but would make this E3 amazing for me would be Injustice 2, now with good graphics. Fighting game version of the DC Moba. Never happening that way tho. Also Batman Beyond, but Arkham Knight is going to be shown, that's good enough. But yeah, Guerrillas new game is my pick :p

Ryan95

EEEEEEEEHM GUYS ?!

BuHwuY5.jpg

From Reddit

It's for Vita too, so it's 100% fake

weevles

There's no one game for me. Any new game announcement has that potential to get me super hyped, and I'm always pretty excited about E3, regardless.

I think we have similar gaming tastes so for me Mass Effect gameplay would be epic. If they were to tease a new Star Wars Bioware game as well I would probably cry nerd tears.

2d Metroid

Metroid Prime 4

Baten Kaitos 3

Dragon Quest 7 & 8 3ds......... 'murica.

Final Fantasy Tactics/Advance

Pikmin for 3ds....c'mon Nintendo! Make it happen plz.

Bravely Second

Crash Bandicoot, developed by SCE. SCE announces afterwards that they have bought the IP from Activision. The lost son is back home.

I'm gonna gift a gaffer with $1000 if that happens.

Philippo

Honestly? I don't know.

I mean, i'm really curious about GG and Level 5 games, but since we hardly know anything about them they can't make it the best i guess.

But i'm very excited to see more of FFXV, Persona 5, Uncharted 4, Battlefront and so on, even if they're not new anymore.

Fallout 4 i guess? Even if i'm really skeptical about it
i still have Gamebryo based nightmares

Still, the E3 with most potenital in a long time

Euron

Even though Fallout 4 excites me a lot, the one game I've been waiting a very long time for has been a proper Banjo sequel. But it's probably a three way tie with that, a new Metroid, and a Paper Mario TTYD sequel. Just one of those would make it the best E3 in years.

farisr

Final Fantasy VII Remake
Devil May Cry 5

But that is with the criteria that one game caused this E3 to stand out. I honestly think this E3 has a good chance at being one of the great ones based off the various games that could get shown/announced. I think either this E3 or the next one will be the standout E3 for this generation just based off past patterns, and development cycles.

Vinc

Silent Hills
New Naughty Dog game (other than UC4)
Zelda
New 3D Mario
New DKC
New AAA Ken Levine game
The Last Guardian
Mass Effect looking amazing
New Splinter Cell in the style of Chaos Theory
New Banjo or Rare platformer.

New Rare game that looks awesome
Gears and Halo both looking amazing

Any combination of those would make it the best E3 ever. A single one of the bolded alone would make it an amazing E3.

OCD Guy

Motorstorm would be awesome, but I've probably got more chance of becoming president tonight than that happening....

How I wish evolution had focused on that instead of driveclub.

Persona 5 new gameplay trailer with release date
GT7 gameplay trailer
The Last Guardian
Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer with Utada Hikaru song xD
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Fallout 4
Silent Hills being real once again ;__;

Deus EX MD getting announced was pretty close and Star Ocean 5 being real was such a good surprise.

I always enjoy it when there's a surprise game announcement followed by really short time until release. It's hard to get excited beyond the initial trailers/gameplay vids when the proposed release window is "sometime in 2016" :\

That being said, a much fuller No Man's Sky gameplay trailer (and 2015 release) plus...

Fallout 4 current-gen only.

This right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom