• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA's E3 conference will have 8 games "and more surprises", lists 6 (two unannounced?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Announced games:
- Battlefront 2
- Need For Speed: Payback
- FIFA
- Madden
- NBA Live
- Battlefield 1

Based on teasing and statements so far, the other two are probably:
- Hazelight's game (they made Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons)
- BioWare's new IP (This is project Dylan)

EA PLAY
GET A FIRST LOOK AT EIGHT GAMES AND MORE SURPRISES
Stay Tuned After the Live Show for Producer Interviews & Guided Demos of EA's Biggest Franchises
”LIVE @ EA PLAY"
Starting at Noon PDT on June 10, join us for ”Live @ EA PLAY," an all-new broadcast experience specifically designed for our players viewing around the world. ”Live @ EA PLAY" will showcase the first live multiplayer match for Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II called Assault on Theed. The match will utilize a prequel-era map and feature 40 of the biggest YouTube influencers in the world, including StoneMountain64.

For the millions of fans who will not attend EA PLAY in Hollywood, EA's show can be viewed live on EA.com from 12:00pm–1:30pm PT. ”Live @ EA PLAY" will include the following blockbuster titles, as well as more surprises:

Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II – Featuring all Star Wars eras, a single player campaign and epic scale multiplayer battles, Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II will bring the most robust Star Wars game to date. The game is being developed in partnership by three powerhouse studios: DICE, Motive™ Studios and Criterion™ Games, each with a rich background of creating award-winning games.

EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 – Powered by Frostbite™, EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the heroes, teams, and atmospheres of the world's game.

Madden NFL 18 – With Frostbite™, the spectacle of NFL gameday comes alive delivering photorealistic players, crowds and stadiums, and introduces an all-new mode to the Madden NFL franchise.

NBA LIVE 18 – Delivering gameplay innovations and a brand-new way to play with ‘The One', NBA LIVE returns with an experience completely centered around a player's individual journey.

Need for Speed™ Payback – This explosive adventure is filled with intense heist missions, high stakes car battles, epic cop pursuits and jaw dropping set pieces. It's blockbuster gameplay never before seen from the series, fueled by a gripping story of betrayal and revenge. With Need for Speed Payback, it's about building the perfect ride, getting behind the wheel and playing out an action driving fantasy.

Battlefield™ 1 – It's a Summer of Battlefield including the entry of the Russian Army and the biggest front of WW1 in Battlefield™ 1 In the Name of the Tsar. Partake in the skirmishes of the Albion assault in a freezing archipelago and fight in the snow-covered ravines of the treacherous Lupkow Pass.

EXTENDED BROADCAST
Immediately following the press conference, on EA.com the livestream will continue until 3 p.m. PT with a behind-the-scenes look at what's happening in the FanFest at EA PLAY. The livestream will provide a closer look at five games – Star Wars™ Galaxy of Heroes, Need for Speed Payback, Madden NFL 18, EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 as well as a 64-person multiplayer match of the all-new Battlefield 1 map, Nivelle Nights.
Source: https://www.ea.com/news/game-deep-dive-announce

Is Biowares new game Project Dylan or is that Bethesda?

Only really interested in Battlefront 2 which I think could be amazing but ill be watching it anyway.

Milennia

I guess I'll hope for some big teaser for the next 4 years of Amy's project, lord knows what the hell their huge Dylan thing is and when it will be shown off, I was hoping it would be here

Liamc723

Everyone at Visceral is on Amy Hennig's Star Wars game.

Then we must see this new Star Wars game.

We've had years of concept art and studio tours, and it's time for them to put up or shut up.

Live gameplay demo, official name and a release window.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Then we must see this new Star Wars game.

We've had years of concept art and studio tours, and it's time for them to put up or shut up.

Live gameplay demo, official name and a release window.

They've already said it's coming out Fall 2018. I doubt they'll unveil it before next year, since this year's Star Wars game is Battlefront 2.

Bioware's new thing seems like a lock if its out next year. Cant say I am excited given Biowares track record these last few years but hey I wanna see what they think "the bob Dylan of video games" is and how EA business policies fuck that up.

Same with the new game from the Brothers guy.

Maybe we see another teaser for the Amy Henning game but I dont expect that to really have a blowout for a long while

Finn

Not a single thing on that list piques my interest even a tiny bit. "Sports Game 2018. Sports Game 2018. War Game 2018. New Space Game/War Game 2018." Cool.

I'd be in for a new Tiger Woods game, tho! Maybe without Tiger Woods, though.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Have a lot more interest in seeing Amy's third person Star Wars game than BioWare's new IP. It's the only reason why I will even bother watching EA's press conference. I'm happy that EA is first. LOL.

Quonny

I really hope Bioware's new things is the Destiny-but-more-open-world-and-more-RPG thing that's been hinted at and rumored.

Milennia

Ahhh. My mistake. I def think we see Dylan but not Hennig. She seems to want to keep it under wraps til it's time.

I suppose I would be fine with just the bio ware project considering the scale of it, but man, this has to be pretty big for them I wouldn't be surprised if it was shown off twice as mentioned before

Microsoft and EA, that's about the screen time I would expect for that projects breakout

kAmui-

I listened to this maybe a week ago and went to check EA's instagram. Those comments are still happening, which is pretty hilarious.

As much as I would like to see Skate 4 happen, is there really a sizable enough audience for it to make sense for EA to make another game? I feel like it's just a small but vocal group of people wishing it would happen.

Sesha

SSX for the love of Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

EA will remain dead to me until they announce a new SSX or a SSX HD Collection. So in other words, from now on till the end of time.

LKSmash

I suppose I would be fine with just the bio ware project considering the scale of it, but man, this has to be pretty big for them I wouldn't be surprised if it was shown off twice as mentioned before

Microsoft and EA, that's about the screen time I would expect for that projects breakout

I'm hoping for as much as well. Like you said, considering the scale, it's gonna need more than a single 5 minute showing.

I would sacrifice any of those titles for a new Fight Night to be announced

giphy.gif

Visceral's Star Wars game please. Please for the love of god. I need it.

Oh my lord. Or SSX, like Sesha said. I would die for a Tricky reboot.

I'm here for Dylan and Star Wars. Considering there's Battlefront II later this year, I don't think we will see Visceral's Star Wars, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom