• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA's E3 conference will have 8 games "and more surprises", lists 6 (two unannounced?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucreto

Looks like I won't be watching it then. No interest in anything there.

No Mass Effect or no Dragon Age equals me not watching it.

bluexy

I forget, were either of the two unannounced projects said to be for 2017? Or at least this fiscal year? Can't remember if EA mentioned them in their reporting or not.

fermcr

As for the announced EA games, none of them really interest me. They are basically recycled crap.

Maybe the unannounced games are interesting...

Alpende

Not really hyped for EA. Wasn't all that impressed with their previous E3 showings either.

A new skate would be cool though.

And still no Star Wars game other than Battlefront to show. Thanks for nothing LucasArts, selling exclusive rights to the license was a slap in the face to fans.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
And still no Star Wars game other than Battlefront to show. Thanks for nothing LucasArts, selling exclusive rights to the license was a slap in the face to fans.
Did you want them to rush out their other console games?

People didn't seem so happy with Battlefront 1.

Voidwolf

Super excited for Battlefront 2 and I hope they show more of their other Star Wars projects, but they probably won't want to take the focus off of this year's game.

Floody

Hoping they surprise us and show off some of the Amy Hennig's Star Wars game. Not enough to watch it live most likely, but enough to at least keep an eye on the thread.

g11

Where the hell is that ATVing/jetskiing/biking/kayaking/quad-copter/sky-diving/tree-climbing/roller-blading thing the vestiges of old Criterion that were not folded into Ghost Games was working on?

I bet Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 3 gets announced.

Or maybe they just go all the way and make Grass Effect

Edit: Not even falling for the trap of getting excited for a possible Fight Night, that shit is dead.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Cannot wait to see Amy's SW game, though EA's conferences are usually massive disappointments so I should adjust my expectations.

Did you want them to rush out their other console games?

People didn't seem so happy with Battlefront 1.

He's not moaning at EA, he's moaning at Disney/Lucasfilm for giving EA exclusivity in the first place.

It was a needless and lazy move on their part, EA are only so big and have many important franchises of their own. 1 SW game every 2 years is an awful waste.

Is there any chance of Dead Space coming back?

Not a chance whilst they have the Star Wars license.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Project Dylan has the unique distinction of being the first upcoming BioWare game I'm completely unhyped for ahead of it reveal. Shared world gaming is like poison to me. Let's see if the reveal changes my mindset. I'd like it to, but oi.

So uh, we aren't getting a first look at the Jade Raymond/Amy Hennig Star Wars game, then, if the OP's predictions hold firm? Dang.

What about that Fee game? I think it was called that. Seemed a little similar to Unravel. One of the smaller games from EA. Or well, published by EA.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Project Dylan has the unique distinction of being the first upcoming BioWare game I'm completely unhyped for ahead of it reveal. Shared world gaming is like poison to me.

I can't think of a genre that is so diametrically opposed to my own tastes. It bugs me that they are all the rage nowadays, publishers will be trying (and failing) to emulate Destiny for the next decade or so.

Raven77

What are peoples opinions on a lot of these conferences being over the weekend? I personally love it. I used to take 2 days off work and now I can really just do a half day Monday if I wanted to.

Markitron

What are peoples opinions on a lot of these conferences being over the weekend? I personally love it. I used to take 2 days off work and now I can really just do a half day Monday if I wanted to.

The schedule is as bad as ever for us Europeans.

Aters

I'm sick of how a shit ton of talented devs get stuck with stupid franchises like Star Wars and Marvel.

Think of all the new worlds, new settings they could have built. Now it's same old shit everywhere: games, movies, TV shows.

Interested in Dylan though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom