• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA's E3 conference will have 8 games "and more surprises", lists 6 (two unannounced?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiler

Really really hoping for Skate 4 or a new Fight Night, I don't get why EA has did neither of them for this generation of consoles.

There's a market for both games and no one is filling it at all.

LKSmash

Really really hoping for Skate 4 or a new Fight Night, I don't get why EA has did neither of them for this generation of consoles.

There's a market for both games and no one is filling it at all.

I would die. I miss Fight Night so much.

Ennosuke

I am pretty sure that this conference will be horrible again. Too much pointless talk, not enough videos and what they show is not really high quality or really "revealing" their games.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Is Mirror's Edge dead again? How well did Catalyst sell?

It's the only EA series I still care about.

Temascos

Neo Member
Is there a thread for the Spoiler Free videos? I prefer to watch them after the streams are over as live viewing tends to be a pain in the backside for my internet.

Not holding my breath for EA, of course Amy Hennig's Star Wars game showing in full glory would be great!

pitchfork

Its the Bioware Edmonton new IP that they have been working on since Mass Effect 3

Its online focused and been compared to Destiny.

Have zero idea about setting though. I think it was mentioned its going to be a more contemporary setting then far future Mass Effect and medieval fantasy of Dragon Age.

Hmmm.. Cheers for the info! maybe a post apocalyptic setting?

Auctopus

I'm hoping so much for Skate 4 but not expecting it. I think Catalyst made them pretty much stop listening to fan begging - even though the call for a sequel to the Skate franchise is louder than the one for a sequel to ME.

Zukkoyaki

I am pretty sure that this conference will be horrible again. Too much pointless talk, not enough videos and what they show is not really high quality or really "revealing" their games.
EA really does struggle with the structure and pacing of their shows even when their line-up is strong. One would think after doing this for so long and seeing how other publishers have improved over the years to GREAT fan response, they wouldn't put out shit sandwich conferences with such consistency.

Vinc

How long do we expect this conference to be? I'll probably miss it but I wonder how much time I need to set aside for tonight.

I'm interested to see Josef Farez' next game. Brothers was fantastic for his first effort. Don't really care about Dylan based on what we know, even though I normally love new IPs.

Yeah, I have to agree with this. I'm only watching for Battlefront II but EA has managed to put me to sleep more often than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom