• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies @ E3 2017 Streaming Thread & Schedule

Over/under on podcast going incredibly long for third night in a row

Hopefully this one will be better because it'll have impressions on its own, but it still just makes me wonder... why not just get to the impressions in the first place anyway

Edit: Ben already being an amazing host - no emails or nothin' today.

El-Suave

Over/under on podcast going incredibly long for third night in a row

Hopefully this one will be better because it'll have impressions on its own, but it still just makes me wonder... why not just get to the impressions in the first place anyway

Yeah, so many games are getting skipped because they're recording shows "losing time". Next year I'd prefer just impressions (with the side cam on).

They should have chosen games that they knew only they had played (for discussion on the podcast).

Jones discussing Spider-Man is going to be redundant when they have to talk about it again later.

Agreed, I'm so excited for Moss after seeing it and following this news about it.

One of my favorite new announcements and this is sounding great. I'm glad it's getting attention.

Karu

To put it bluntly I don't really care about Kojima and his Konami-situation. That guy is rich, he got a sweet, sweet deal with Sony, he is fine by all accounts. But man... those employees are still at Konami... That is the real dirt of Survive.

ShadyK54

With the way these guys talk about video games, I could listen to the same impressions over & over again, redundancy be damned.

Love Noodles & Broth.

Yes and the formatting of the podcast enhanced it. As ben worked in targeted questions about E3 in between the game impressions. Which is why I'm against scrapping podcasts in E3.

Only friend code is one that dragged and needed formatting tweaks.
I agree that Noodles & Broth is a particularly good way to do it.

Agreed, one of the best segments two years in a row.

LOL, chat, yeah Monster Hunter World's trailer would probably get destroyed in terms scoring a trailer.

It's photoshopped

chzh2_4veaasuqir6u87.jpg

B.O.O.M

They are really underselling the GOW trailer and terribly overselling the BGE2 CG trailer. We have absolutely NO idea what the BGE2 game will actually look like.

I'm 100% with Huber on this one

Edit: And Kyle..what's interesting to you doesn't mean the editor of the trailer doesn't know what's interesting to the target audience/fans

Agreed. (Though I did love the BG&E2 trailer as well)

Also, I mean last year everyone wanted to see some more of Kratos' fighting moves so that aspect of the trailer is of special importance this year so it makes sense they'd do what Jones brought up. These trailers do

Didn't really effect Jones' score though anyway though.

LOL I don't see that at all this time Bosman.

Top Bottom