• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies @ E3 2017 Streaming Thread & Schedule

ST2K

Scheduling podcasts/shows for every night of E3 was probably a mistake. Game impressions are gonna be robbed.

Scheduling podcasts/shows for every night of E3 was probably a mistake. Game impressions are gonna be robbed.

Yeah, it sounded like they each had a lot of games left at one point, but maybe they'll get through them comfortably anyway.
Glad they're still doing the lengthy dives into some of the games.

Also jones will be there for the full night tomorrow which will be good. Get that beefy Spider-Man discussion

Can't wait!

Dmax3901

Posted this in the community thread which is pretty dead atm: Catching up on the podcast aka the Ben and Huber sidewindow show. Fucking hilarious.

Posted this in the community thread which is pretty dead atm: Catching up on the podcast aka the Ben and Huber sidewindow show. Fucking hilarious.

It gets better when you see it on the Twitch VOD since the chat is whats breaking them.

That said someone please help Damiani survive.

Hasney

At this point, the Chim meme has died, been dug up, it's corpse defiled, re-buried, come back as a zombie, killed via skull fucking so hard that all zombies left, come back as a vengeful ghost and then been warded off.

Hasney

JcSjlQr.gif

Tregard

Soothsayer
If it is the case and not some crossed wires after getting everything else right, I guess it'll be it's own Direct. It's not something you just announce on the Treehouse stream unless it's for 3DS.

Nintendo also has to talk about the "multiplayer component" of Mario Odyssey, so at least we can speculate there is a rather meaty direct to come at some point between now and October

I went to bed after the Mario impressions. Did they get through a lot of games last night?

Aside from Odyssey, here are the games they did impressions for

Shadow of War
Assassin's Creed Origins
Yakuza Kiwami
Yakuza 6
Dragon Ball FighterZ
Far Cry 5
The Crew 2
Ni no Kuni 2

I think that's it. They're starting early tonight (7pm) so that they can do more.

I need to catch up on last night's stream! Looks like I missed a fun show! Don't think it will top the previous nights show though.

I just registered today and should post there a lot. I'm more of a forums type of person over social media etc.

El-Suave

I fully agree, maybe do the normal podcast because it's the main show on the channel, but the other regular shows can take a break for E3 week. I'm all for impressions only nights, too.

Catching up on last night's show and I wish they wouldn't start with the podcast. E3 nights should just be them going nuts with whatever happened about the show. The needing to do a podcast structure kind of hinders it.

Hasney

While Friend Code wasn't the best structured, I wouldn't have given up the podcast the night before for anything. They could have shut down all future impressions for more of that. Thankfully, starting with Frame Trap tomorrow!

Absolutely. Sometimes it's a breath of fresh air to throw out a few beers, have a giggle, and just play it fast and loose. We get structured professional shows every week, so it's good to have a party once in a while and I can't think of no better time of the year to have one.

munchie64

Just rewatched last years "Noodles and Broth" Frame Trap and became really excited for this years one. Hoping for more amazing role playing.

Cindro

Wait what, Dr. Metts was on the EZA show last night?!? The streams of my two favorite podcasts (RFN and EZA) crossed???

Going to YouTube now to see if the archive is up!

Top Bottom