• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

HEY, THERE'S EVEN A WEBSITE NOW: http://www.easyallies.com/

Once there was a team of people behind a website called Gametrailers. This is the memorial thread.

tddxQzY.png

latest

HqfP1Iq.gif

THEY'RE BACK, BABY. With a Patreon and everything which you can pledge to right here: https://www.patreon.com/EasyAllies?ty=p

In three hours of being up at a time that is not USA friendly, they raised $6,739 per month and at the time of the last edit, they're at $37,180. That performance means we have shows! And a new couch, which might be a big deal! Amazingly, we even have reviews back day 1. Here is the full goal list:

Subscriber Song - SUNG'D
The New Couch - COMFIED
Production Equipment - HD'D
A Respectable Gaming PC - MASTER RACED
Mike Huber’s New Show - HYPED
The Return of our D & D Adventure - NAT 20'D
Ian Hinck’s New Show - YA BURNT'D
A Second Podcast - NOT NIGHTS'D
Reviews Reborn - 7.8'D
Michael Damiani’s New Show - POP'D
The Return of Retrospectives - RETRO'D
A New Studio - $50,000 per month

SHOWS & SCHEDULE

Currently, shows are on the main EZA Channel and selected Twitch streams go to EZA Plays. Everything listed below should go up regularly on their respective channel.

MONDAY

cupofjones82jmm.jpg

(Patreon $1 tier and above)

Brandon Jones shoots from the hip in the updates to backers alongside an editorial take and answers your questions about the EZA while chiiling with a beverage.

frametrapfinalrbbp0.jpg

FRAME TRAP

Every other Monday, Ben Moore hosts an in depth discussion of videos games and gaming culture with a rotating cast

dumbgamei1s1k.jpg

Kyle Bosman gets a game voted on by viewers gifted to him by grandma that doesn't look good on paper, but he will finish it and learn to love it by the end.... After exploring for every secret.

TUESDAY

toyboxtuesdaynew1voxt.jpg

Hey, did you know Brandon Jones loves Disney? Well he does and now he's going to play Disney Infinity a lot

PM TWITCH STREAM - GROUP STREAM

As many of the EZA crew as is available all crammed into one room and backers can vote on what game is played. Insanity usually follows.

WEDNESDAY

tabletopbanner9ja6y.jpg

Ben Moore is the DM while Brad, Kyle, Huber and Ian try to break every single thing he creates or kill themselves by jumping into fire. LARS HAD GRAIN.

podcastbanner2xum6.jpg

(Patreon $5 tier and above)

Kyle Bosman is the host and moderator alongside a uniquely talented and knowlegeble panel including Brandon Jones... And two other seats that rotate. Hour long news blast and discussion.

THURSDAY

hubersyndrome3rbss.jpg

Michael Huber lets you see more of his syndrome, exploring a specific element of video games and going in depth to a culmination via several back door shady deal.

FRIDAY

PODCAST LIVE FOR EVERYONE

bosmanvswozniak70sog.jpg

TWITCH STREAM
In 1991, genius engineer and programmer Steve Wozniak smugly submitted his high score in Tetris, 546,145, to Nintendo Power Magazine under thea lias "Evets Kainzow".

Kyle Bosman believes he can beat this score, despite having never come remotely close. Witness his tragically futile weekly attempts to overcome impossible odds.

SATURDAY

easyupdatebanner0cap8.jpg

Ian Hinck and possibly a guest do... something? You never know what the hell is going to happen.

SUNDAY

Jesus, let them have one day of rest you goddamn animals

No host for this show. Hasney tends to catch up on EZA Plays archives though.

OTHER SHOWS

gamesleuthh1ubj.jpg

Mike D looks at some of the myths and mysteries around games and uncovers the truth behind them.

Retrospectives - The far out goal they may never reach was met and they're currently scheming and planinng to bring this back.
Red Dead Revisted - Just streams out on Twitch when Brandon has a chance. Replaying one of his favourite games in Red Dead Redemption.

bosmanathomes3sm9.jpg

Bosman is doing his own thing with his Final Bosman replacement over on his own channel, away from Patreon pressures. You can find that by clicking here.

T1gXlQC.gif

Let's summarise those links & more so there's not a mess:

Patreon
Main YouTube Channel
EZA Plays Twitch Archive Channel
Twitch
EZA Unarchived Channel - Something I put up with no ads to archive streams that don't go to EZA Plays
Patreon Graphs! Track the ridiculous growth!
Patreon Funding Costs Breakdown - Better Than a Twtich Sub
Merch!
Twitter
Gifs from GT
EZA Gifs!
The Defy Era GT Thread

Want to be EZ? Bittercup did this:

ezaxsyp0p.png

STAFF TWITTERS & GAF ACCOUNTS

Brandon Jones - @TrailerJones GAF: GameTrailersVO
Daniel Bloodworth - @dbloodworth2 GAF: Bloodworth
Kyle Bosman - @kylebosman GAF: Bosman
Michael Huber - @MichealPHuber GAF: HuberHype
Michael Damiani - @mbdamiani GAF: HylianScribe
Ben Moore - @benmoore035 GAF: Grayfox431
Ian Hinck - @IanHinck GAF: IanHinck
Don Casanova - @thenasacova
Bradley Ellis - @bradleyellis87 GAF: bradbot

COOL EX-GT PEOPLE AND PEOPLE WHO SHOWED UP ON STREAMS
Elyse Willems - @ElyseWillems
Matt Blair - @Mattius14
Andrea Rene - @andrearene
Sean Clinton AKA TrainerJones - @myocyteGames
Ryan Stevens - @OtherWhiteTofo
Justin Speer - @Zepyulous

Cheers to Auctopus for those fancy banners you see for the shows!

gfZBn2q.gif

Hasney

I was going to call everyone EZ Bois instead of Beauty Bois, but I quickly realised how bad that sounded D:

AAK

Shoot I just realized Matt Blair isn't a part of this... He better be a guest in 2017 or 2018 when Huber does a Shenmue 3 vid/let's play.

Hasney

It took half an hour to get this many posts in the GT OT. You maniacs!

Shoot I just realized Matt Blair isn't a part of this... He better be a guest in 2017 or 2018 when Huber does a Shenmue 3 vid/let's play.

Yeah, hope he can be a super special guest at some point. Sounds like he managed to snag a good job though!

-shadow-

Can't wait! Really happy that they've decided to continue regardless of all that has happened. Best of luck guys!

Tankard

I didn't wanna be the first guys to ask for it.

But someone who knows how to do it, please do the EZA sticker to the avatar to replace the GT one. Pretty please?

pizzacat

Banned
I'm in it for retrospectives, hopefully they re do some old ones, been watching their final fantasy and mgs ones and can't help but think what more could be said about these series

wapplew

did you do the EZA? If so I would love it added to my avatar. Or the file for EZA and I can add it to mine!!

Oh, just some rough edit with photoshop, didn't even save the PSD.
Maybe ask someone better to make a proper png with correct font and everything.

They've been sorely missed. Looking forward to seeing what's in store! My first Patreon pledge and first Twitch sub go to these guys.

Psyched for the new thread. Definitely ready for all the new content. It feels like my life has been missing a little something without shows like GT Time, so I'm ready to have something new. Also casual bosman hype! Looking forward to the 12 hour (?) stream starting today at 12PM PST.

NotMyPsn

Banned
Oh I forgot About Matt Blair! Cool Archer Voice! Sad that he is not coming back, hope he makes a cameo or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom