• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN's 12 Deals of Christmas 2013 starts on Dec. 1st

Tizoc

Yeah, I think I'm going to do this too. Will abandon my UK account on Vita in favour of a US one.

Can anyone recommend a reliable site that sells US Plus codes and PSN credit?

Amazon.com and play-asia. Amazon.com accept any credit card for purchase of US PSN codes but u must use a US billing address.
After purchase the code i sent to ur e-mail and will show up in ur Amazon account.

£20, or £18 with PS+ discount. All these deals are going to be retail releases with sale prices that are pretty mediocre next to common shop prices. Hope there's a few gems in the remaining Vita deals at least.

Mediocre next to shop prices? £18 is cheaper than most shops are selling SR4 for.

Amazon.com has got you covered (if you don't have trouble with international credit cards).

Amazon.com and play-asia. Amazon.com accept any credit card for purchase of US PSN codes but u must use a US billing address.
After purchase the code i sent to ur e-mail and will show up in ur Amazon account.

Thank you. Will look into this over the weekend. Having a UK account for Vita is pretty pointless at the moment, even the Plus goodies, as good as they usually are, have been less than great on Vita recently...

MRORANGE

It's a terrible sale, not convinced by what Sony is doing, having MGS games and Rayman Legends being only on sale on the Vita rather than the PS3 is just terrible.

No wonder no-one wants to go full digital on Sony devices. I've been checking every two days, I'm wasting my time here.

Taking all bets on what today's offerings will be?

Tomb Raider at 20% off? Maybe another Plus game for Vita on sale?

Seriously though. The fact that I look forward to seeing what movie will be 99p more than what games will be on sale pretty much says it all about this sales promo...

Hanmik

Taking all bets on what today's offerings will be?

Tomb Raider at 20% off? Maybe another Plus game for Vita on sale?

Seriously though. The fact that I look forward to seeing what movie will be 99p more than what games will be on sale pretty much says it all about this sales promo...

Dragons Crown for PS3 and Vita.. 25% off.. 5% extra for plus.

Damn you I came in to this thread and scrolled to the bottom to see your post and got all excited thinking that what you had put was the sale item today, not just your hopes :(

Really hoping they do put DC in the sale though as I will be all over it.

Manac0r

Part of me, that part that still believe in Santa and magic, hopes MvC3 comes up in the sale. Then the grown up part of me comes along slaps my inner child and tells it to go pay some bills and get real! *grumble...Cap...com...sony....grumble, grumble*

So far for this fall, my best source of PSN digital sales has been Amazon US, got Pupetteer for $20, AC4 and Lego Marvel for $30.

Converted to €, I'm fairly certain these won't be matched during this sale.

50% or bust!

Foshy

Can that Battlefield 4 be upgraded to the PS4?

Someone please answer this.

EDIT: Yes.

5LffZ.png

Olliewilldie

Neo Member
I read when it was released on Vita that it was the worst version of the bunch, is this still the case? Slow downs / lock ups and what not really diminish my ability to enjoy games, even ones like Walking dead.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I guess it's time to buy Walking Dead, i hope it's as good as you say.

I read when it was released on Vita that it was the worst version of the bunch, is this still the case? Slow downs / lock ups and what not really diminish my ability to enjoy games, even ones like Walking dead.
IIRC it seems that the other versions are not that better, they have similar problems.

I guess it's time to buy Walking Dead, i hope it's as good as you say.

IIRC it seems that the other versions are not that better, they have similar problems.

yeah they all have similar glitchy issues. Highly recommend the game though, i will doubledip now.

Might get BF4 for the sake of upgrading to the ps4 version later.

Do I have to download the ps3 version or anything? How does the upgrade process work for digital games.

Top Bottom