• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(EU) WiiU Wind Waker Bundle (£249.99) + Wind Waker LE w/ Ganon figure (£59.99 @ GAME)

What Im planning to do is to buy the WW bundle, sell the digital copy and buy the LE.

Do mainland Euro eshop codes work in the UK and vice versa?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Game keeps drawing me back in…

Well guess I know what I'm ordering the moment I get home from my holidays.

Nintendo is really out of ideas if this is the bundle they hope will start selling WiiUs. I don't think the game will do as well as the Ocarina remake, either.

As time passes it's becoming even more clear that I won't be getting a Nintendo console this generation :(

Peagles

£60? Really GAME?

And the worst bit is, if I import they still charge VAT even though no other fucking site in the UK does, so it ends up being pretty costly for me in New Zealand.

Added to that, they don't ever add tracking for international orders (and refuse to add it as an option even though I offered to pay more) so it's a gamble whether it'll even turn up.

I just gotta hope like fuck that EB or something gets it in here.

Josh7289

Yeeeaah... I don't often buy games for the bonus crap included with them, but that is a nice figure, and it'll probably go well alongside my Figma Skyward Sword Link (different games, but similar styles).

Edit: Oh this is the Euro thread. Well that's okay!

Kater

Banned
Does anyone know the price for the WW Wii U bundle yet in Euro? If it's around 300 it would certainly be interesting to me.

And the worst bit is, if I import they still charge VAT even though no other fucking site in the UK does, so it ends up being pretty costly for me in New Zealand.

Added to that, they don't ever add tracking for international orders (and refuse to add it as an option even though I offered to pay more) so it's a gamble whether it'll even turn up.

I just gotta hope like fuck that EB or something gets it in here.

Nintendo of Australia have said it isn't being brought over. So GAME it is :\

http://www.vooks.net/no-wind-waker-hd-wii-u-bundle-or-limited-edition-for-australia/

Duster

It's standard practise for Game. Normally I'd pass and go for the standard edition, but I need that figure.

Like, really need it.

It's not standard practise, that Spirit Tracks special edition mentioned earlier in the thread cost £25 from GAME, I also bought a fair few PSP special editions and lots of other Nintendo games with pre-order bonuses and most were around £30 (and not more than £35).

Admittedly that Ganondorf figure seems to be of a much higher quality but I don't think that makes up for the extra £20+, especially as it seems cheapers elsewhere even when tax is taken into account.

boi

Neo Member
The Wind Waker bundle is Nintendo's best idea for pushing the console in a long time. Many people are willing to buy a Wii U for Zelda and Nintendo is now giving them a very convenient deal. This will sell both hardware and future software. It's a great link-up.

The Wind Waker bundle is Nintendo's best idea for pushing the console in a long time. Many people are willing to buy a Wii U for Zelda and Nintendo is now giving them a very convenient deal. This will sell both hardware and future software. It's a great link-up.

I see what you did there.
If this was £50 I'd bite, £60 is a lot of money...

Peagles

Briefly looked at importing from Gamestop just for the figure. Thirty dollars shipping for a sixty dollar game? No thanks. Even shitty old Game only charges five pounds to ship to NZ.

Mr-Joker

Banned
The CE with figure is exclusive to GAME.

Damn it! I really didn't want it to be a GAME exclusive as they are overcharging for the figure and I am not paying £60 just for the figure nor am I cancelling my pre-order at Amazon.

Really disappointed in Nintendo.

Weilthain

Banned
its not good enough.

I just had my WiiU stolen. Its not worth buying it again for a 10 year old Hd port and Mario 3d world (which admitadly I really want to play). They are both great games but its just not worth £250.

£150 and EVERYONE would buy.

Ricky 7

its not good enough.

I just had my WiiU stolen. Its not worth buying it again for a 10 year old Hd port and Mario 3d world (which admitadly I really want to play). They are both great games but its just not worth £250.

£150 and EVERYONE would buy.

They were £150 at Asda, you missed that opportunity. =(

Damn it! I really didn't want it to be a GAME exclusive as they are overcharging for the figure and I am not paying £60 just for the figure nor am I cancelling my pre-order at Amazon.

Really disappointed in Nintendo.

Amazon's price is not great either. £50 for the standard edition.
I pre-ordered at shop-to. It's £40

kubus

Relax dudes, it's not gonna be GAME exclusive. The trailer for the CE was released in Dutch on the Dutch Nintendo youtube channel so it'll definitely come out in the Netherlands, at least. Maybe Game Mania exclusive, the Spirit Tracks CE was Game Mania exclusive too, iirc.

Someone just mentioned preordering this from a german site so there's that, too.

Maybe not all areas will be covered but I suggest wait it out a bit and see where preorders will pop up.

Status Item Platform Qty Price
Unshipped The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker GAME Exclusive Ganondorf Limited Edition New Wii U 1 £59.99
Total Savings: £0.00
VAT included: £10.00
Delivery Charge: £0.00
Order Total: £59.99

Couldn't NOT have that statue!

Top Bottom