• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(EU) WiiU Wind Waker Bundle (£249.99) + Wind Waker LE w/ Ganon figure (£59.99 @ GAME)

Sturm

Banned
I really hope the figure will be available without the bundle. It looks so awesome, I just don't have a WiiU :(

Tak3n

Banned
Hey guys

Those of you who ordered from game, cancel and reorder using code CLOUDSEPT13 it knocks £5 off

so £54.99

you must be logged in for code to work

Kater

Banned
I can't find any WWHD Wii U bundles here in Austrian online stores or at retailers. Maybe I just have to order one from spielegrotte.de and pay the additional costs.

69wpm

I can't find any WWHD Wii U bundles here in Austrian online stores or at retailers. Maybe I just have to order one from spielegrotte.de and pay the additional costs.

Wait a few weeks, the bundle will show up. It's already listed on Amazon.fr.

Kater

Banned
Wait a few weeks, the bundle will show up. It's already listed on Amazon.fr.
You're right.
I'm in a little bit of a Panic mode because I have to get that LE, the box art looks just brilliant. Plus I already sold my basic and want to get the new one as soon as possible.

MicH

I think I've decided to skip this LE. £20 more expensive AND with that ugly USK rating on the box. No thanks.. even thouugh I really want that figurine

Kater

Banned
Okay, just asked gameware.at 2 days ago on twitter and they just replied today and said that they will get dates about it soon.
It's already listed on their site here (at the bottom of the page) but the date is October 22th.
Still not available for preorder though. :/

kubus

Just got email from dutch PR

GameMania
Nedgame
Bol.com

Are taking pre-order for the LE game bundle with the game:
FUCKING EXPENSIVE but the this is a truly CE so I already pre-orded :p

GameMania link 70 Euro
Nedgame link 80 Euro
Bol.com (not 100% sure this is the one because it does not SAY CE but its more expensive then the one that they have listed as the "normal" one so I guess this is it) 66 EURO
Bol.com NORMAL edition of WW HD 60 Euro
On that bol.com page that looked like it could be the LE it says in the Q&A section that that isn't the limited edition but that they'll have a limited amount of copies up for pre-order soon.

No idea why they would list the same [normal] version twice for two different prices, but whatever. I've never trusted bol.com with limited edition pre-orders anyway...

Man this thing is expensive compared to the US. Still, I guess I'm lucky since I work at Game Mania and thus get a discount. But sheesh.

Sadist

Man this thing is expensive compared to the US. Still, I guess I'm lucky since I work at Game Mania and thus get a discount. But sheesh.
It's pretty bogus that us Euro folk need to pay top eurobucks for this one. Pre-ordered mine at Game Mania as well, hope I'll get it. I need my big belly Ganondorf.

javac

It's pretty bogus that us Euro folk need to pay top eurobucks for this one. Pre-ordered mine at Game Mania as well, hope I'll get it. I need my big belly Ganondorf.

Every now and again we Europeans have to pay penance to our Lord and saviour Shibata. In return he showers his blessings upon us and grants us early access to the religious sacraments of the Flying Fairy and the white handhelds that have been blessed by the hand of our Lord himself.

Tak3n

Banned
I think the USA version is much nicer looking (packaging) not sure whey the European version is different?

javac

I think the USA version is much nicer looking (packaging) not sure whey the European version is different?

European version looks better imo. The European Nintendo limited editions usually have the same kind of packaging.

Kater

Banned
The USK logo on the european WW LE box is so ugly. A shame. Anyway, Wii U bundle is finally on amazon.de (for 299 Euro). :)

Edit:
Seems like Amazon is also giving a free Gamepad Pro with the WW Wii U Bundle?
Inhalt:
Schwarze Wii-U-Konsole mit 32 GByte Speicher
Schwarzes Wii-U-Gamepad mit Zelda-Design
HDMI-Kabel
2x Netzteil (Konsole + GamePad)
Wii-Sensorbar
Gamepad Pro
Konsolen- & GamePad Standfuß
Spiel Zelda

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00EUE9TLS/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Probably more that I really should pay for a game, but I just view the figurine as worth £15-£20 which brings the price of the game down to what I'm usually willing to pay.

Kater

Banned
What the heck is a Gamepad Pro? Do they mean the Wii U Pro Controller?

Most likely, yeah.
Google search got me to a wiki page about the Wii U where they call it the Wii U Gamepad Pro and a few articles (one of them from kotaku about how the Wii U Gamepad sucks, lol kotaku)

Link83

Use code GAMEPAL13 to get 10% off at GAME, which brings the price down to £53.99 (Thanks to HUKD for the code) Still expensive, but whats a Zelda fan to do...

Also dont forget TopCashBack are currently offering a rate of 6.06% for software purchased at GAME (The code above might make you ineligible for cashback, but its worth a try)

Tak3n

Banned
Use code GAMEPAL13 to get 10% off at GAME, which brings the price down to £53.99 (Thanks to HUKD for the code) Still expensive, but whats a Zelda fan to do...

Also dont forget TopCashBack are currently offering a rate of 6.06% for software purchased at GAME.

I can see there being a lot of cancellations from game, as it seems strange they have not sold out.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It will be worth more in a few years.
Well certainly now is the time to buy if you want it as it will only rise in price, but I don't buy things with the thought of how much they'll be worth in the future. I see no point in buying something for myself if I plan on selling it later.

Exile20

Not adding the figurine to the Wii U bundle was a big drop on Nintendo's part especially since the WW LE is selling so well.

OzPinoy

Banned
Amazon ITALY is selling the Collector Edition. I don't know if there international shipping and if the game is in English not Italian.

Peagles

After Google translation I get this:

Product Details
Shipping: This item can be shipped only within the European Union and in the following countries .
ASIN: B00F0XAEVW
Release Date: October 4, 2013
Language: Italian
Subtitles: Italian
Manual: Italian
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: n. 2 in Video Games ( See Top 100 in Video Games )
# 1 in Video Games > Wii > Games > Action and FPS games > Adventure dynamic
# 1 in Video Games > Wii U > Games

It's in Italian I take it?

jimi_dini

After Google translation I get this:

It's in Italian I take it?

The manual surely will be. But I doubt that they will make multiple EU versions. They made those in case of for example Professor Layton on Nintendo DS, but Wind Waker is on WiiU-"BluRay" and afaik it also didn't have voice audio. Which means at least size wise there is no reason to create multiple EU versions of the game.

Also Wind Waker was multi-language on Gamecube.

Albo

Guys

Reorder at game using VCUKSEPT13

now just £50.99 :)

fuck it

You just convinced me to get this after I promised myself I wouldn't at these ridiculous prices.

Is it possible to stack promo codes and use more than one? I tried using the GAMEPAL (10% of £50 and over) code on top of this one but it didn't work.

Thanks for the heads up

Peagles

The manual surely will be. But I doubt that they will make multiple EU versions. They made those in case of for example Professor Layton on Nintendo DS, but Wind Waker is on WiiU-"BluRay" and afaik it also didn't have voice audio. Which means at least size wise there is no reason to create multiple EU versions of the game.

Also Wind Waker was multi-language on Gamecube.

Good points!

Guys

Damn! I'm kinda afraid to cancel old ones though in case they don't have enough and just fill by order date. I already cancelled my first one made 29/8...

Mistle

may preorder from Australia as we're not getting it... gotta work out the cost, but man, i do want it :X

ack, even with code it's $95. i can get it for around $55 at ozgameshop, without figurine, making the figurine $40. not worth it sadly.

EDIT: wait... it's $68.99 on ozgameshop. which is more than usual Wii U games. making the figurine now $26. which is a bit more enticing!

EDIT 2: bought it. couldn't help myself!

Tumo

Guys

Thanks!

Used this to preorder standard versions of gta v and windwaker for ~£35 each (plus getting ~£1.30 in reward points and 3% cashback with quidco).

It is one use per account, seems to increase in value depending on spend (maxing out at £15).

Can be used on games and hardware (e.g. get £15 off the windwaker + wii u console bundle).

Peagles

I just read online that Game has said they won't ship this internationally because of the weight of it... Hope they don't notice and just ship it anyway, I'm sure I've ordered heavier stuff from them before.

Top Bottom