• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer: The difficulty slider in South Park: TFBH changes the color of your skin.

I was expecting the worst reading the title but reading how it actually works and that's pretty clever.

Reminds me of when Rust made it so your character is 100% completely randomly generated and people were upset they were black

onQ123

I love this but I know someone will make an issue of this as if South Park hasn't always been over the top.

gossi

This is amazing, I love it. NPCs even treat you differently.

This game wasn't on my radar. It is now.

This is fantastic.
I still want to play the first game, and I'm not even a fan of South Park to be honest.
Like, the last time I saw anything from it would have been around the time the film released.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Gamergaters are going to be forced to play a South Park game as a character of color unless they want to play at an easy difficulty?

That sounds wonderful.

Jawmuncher

Sounds like it's not really a difficulty selector since it doesn't affect the combat difficulty of the game itself. It's just there to give a good message on the current state of affairs. Unless i'm missing something and skin color will affect other aspects of the game but I can't think of what those aspects would be outside something like less money to buy equipment. It's been awhile since I played SoT so I kinda forgot how the game systems work.

Top Bottom