• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F-ZERO (SNES) is 30 cents FEB 20th to MAR 21st on the Wii U eShop

Asimov

Banned
Do you guys think it's better when you let go off the gas or when you keep accelerating but pressing the brake button?

M-PG71C

Best damn 30c ever. I have the original cart but its hard for me to ignore a re-release for the price of a packet of BBQ sauce at Mickey D's.

I'm really struggling with Death Wind II. The wind alone makes it pretty hard, but then getting bumped around by other racers too... Kaboom.
it's difficult.

Instead of changing direction against the wind, try using your air brakes alone to combat it. Same goes for the magnetised walls.

It's like 20 years since I played F-Zero... and it is till awesome.

WHITE LAND II :mad:

FUCKING WHITE LAND II

edit: did a bit of googling and apparently if you hold the d-pad down when you're doing that jump you can make it.

god damn jump was driving me nuts and I don't recall ever having to do that back in the day when I had it on SNES.

M-PG71C

You have to pay for BBQ sauce?

Yeah, my local one charges. You get two packets with a 10 piece. If you want an extra one, its 25 cents. It's a load of shit. I been eating Wendy's chicken nuggets ever since. I get all the damn sauce I want.

It's a positive change honestly.

Xpite

Neo Member
I don't like buying stuff online with my credit card (the only times I've used it online were buying the parts for my PC on ncix and getting the counter strike bundle during the last steam sale), but I bought this game cause I loved GX and I want to show support for a WiiU game :) its not bad for 30 cents either

Pikma

Banned
We should buy the shit out of this game, it worked for Sin & Punishment. :(
Even a GX HD release would be good enough now, I just want a new F-Zero. :/

if you use the tapping the accelerator trick in the GBA games, most of the issue is gone and the games handle very close to the SNES one.

Yes, I am aware of this but that only serves to make it a worse game. I found the tapping to be extremely annoying and it didn't add much past having to know the "secret".

Top Bottom