• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 - Game of the Year Edition - September 26

Theorry

https://bethesda.net/en/article/1flg4XQFe4UcUGSCqe4k2S/fallout-4-game-of-the-year-edition

Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition
Return to the Wasteland on September 26 with Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition. With all the latest gameplay updates (including Survival mode), graphical enhancements, the ability to play Mods for free on PC and consoles, plus all official add-ons included, this is the ultimate way to experience the award-winning post-nuclear adventure from Bethesda Game Studios.

Winner of more than 200 ”Best Of" awards – including the 2016 BAFTA and 2016 D.I.C.E. Game of the Year – Fallout 4 is the studio's most ambitious game yet. As the sole survivor of Vault 111, you enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. Every second is a fight for survival, and every choice is yours. Only you can rebuild and determine the fate of the Wasteland.

Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition includes the fully updated original game along with all six add-ons: Nuka-World, Vault-Tec Workshop, Contraptions Workshop, Far Harbor, Wasteland Workshop and Automatron. Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition will be available on September 26 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Be sure to reserve your copy in the upcoming weeks from select digital and physical retailers.

The Pip-Boys Are Back!

To celebrate the Game of the Year Edition, Bethesda will release a limited quantity of Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. Pip-Boy collector editions, exclusively available in North America at select retailers. The Pip-Boy Edition includes Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and will retail for $99.99 USD, and will also release on September 26.

Kade

Reminds me of:
81yrNYXdAVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

xHiryu

fuckin finally, being waiting for this since its release. especially after that season pass price increase

DryvBy

Game of the Year = 3/5 now? Should have just called this the Fallout 4: Mediocre DLC Included Edition

By far the worst DLC offering of a recent Bethesda game. I was incredibly disappointed by the DLC, especially when compared to Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, and Fallout 3.

LogicStep

I recently bought the game on the last steam sale. Aren't most of the dlc building related? Is far harbor the only good dlc? I might just get that dlc and forget the rest and this version.

Decent enough games but they dropped the ball on DLC. Only two real expansions and the rest were filler. I've still been holding out hope for an actual expansion or larger game like New Vegas, but alas...

cordy

Banned
I loved the game despite it's issues and it's one of the only games I got a Platinum trophy for. I still need to play that DLC but ah well.

13ruce

Banned
Will rebuy the game when the goty version is 20 bucks cuz i don't own the dlc.

I played to daimond city and stopped with vanilla, after Skyrim my expectations where pretty reasonable a game like that but fallout wise.

Well that was a big dissapointment lol.

Se_7_eN

If anyone is considering it.... I do NOT recommend the Pip-Boy edition.

I was extremely excited to have got a pre-order in on Amazon before they sold out, once I opened the package and held it, I realized it was a plastic hunk of crap, no better than a McDonalds Happy meal toy.

Plum

Just a reminder that the Season Pass and game is on sale on the EU PSN right now. I can almost guarantee that the GOTY edition will be more than the £30 physical or £35 digital it would take to get the game and season pass in the UK.

If anyone is considering it.... I do NOT recommend the Pip-Boy edition.

I was extremely excited to have got a pre-order in on Amazon before they sold out, once I opened the package and held it, I realized it was a plastic hunk of crap, no better than a McDonalds Happy meal toy.

But Todd Howard said it was a quality product. Are you calling him a liar?

Fallout 4 is the studio's most ambitious game yet. As the sole survivor of Vault 111, you enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. Every second is a fight for survival, and every choice is yours. Only you can rebuild and determine the fate of the Wasteland.

So many lies in so few sentences.

Top Bottom