• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Father & son stole $41k worth of chicken wings from work to resell on black market

Status
Not open for further replies.
H3zc9TJ.png

Yeah, first thing I thought of too.

sangreal

at first I thought this was crazy, then I remembered that when I was growing up we used to get meat from a door to door guy

First thing that came into my mind:

giphy.gif

I'm not racist, I have tonnes of black friends!

The only feeling I get from this GIF is that I really want chicken wings.
I always heard about food suppliers taking a little off the top or giving a little more to certain restaurants.

Wait, there is a baby formula black market?! I can kinda understand, that stuff is expensive. My kids still go through so much milk and cereal and fruit. Wonder if there is a black market for that.

Iorv3th

America. The only country in the world where a black market for chicken wings could exist.

Read thread title and immediately knew this was Syracuse. Live here, and it's been all over the local news lately. Anyways, the wings at OIP are better.

Those wings came from Dominicks.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Gives me an idea for a recipe called Black Market Chicken Wings.

I can almost taste it...

Just from a quick google search, there are others who are already using the name for their business. Blackmarket Bakery, Black Market Liquor Bar, Black Market Hot Sauce...

Tremis

This man does his research.
"Paul Rojek promised Onondaga County Judge Anthony Aloi in early September that he would not commit another crime for at least three years as a condition of his sentence for stealing thousands of dollars of food items from Dominick's, the restaurant he worked at as a cook."

LOL, how about never, bud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom