• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 10-16 | We got new fighting games! And a new Smash Bros!

GabbyJay

Ben's Lens Ben's Lens Ben's Lens
FGC Gaf it's been way too long. How about that PS4 am I right? I heard Infiltration lost! Other timely references!

Nyoro SF

So we'll hear about AE at EVO 2013 and
SFxT
at SDCC.

pBf3QEQ.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waEb9knpIrQ

Infiltration (Akuma) vs Popi (Cammy) in winner's bracket.

I was wrong, he did use U2 against Cammy I had it mixed up with another match where he used U1.

But now I understand why he switched to Ryu in the Grand Finals, Popi was able to comeback on him in two combos, first game he got dizzy twice and was struggling thru out the games.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Karsticles isn't talking about the netcode. There is only so much you can do with default wireless.

I'm sure Namco will do wonders for Smash's netcode.

I know he wasn't talking about that :p was just talking about the game in general. Also I hope pikachu stays as good as he is in Brawl, just give him his melee jump up a again :D

Smash is not a fighting game
Of course it isn't, it's a tv show on NBC

with namco/bandai working on it you think the netcode has a chance of being god tier?
I have no experience at all with any Namco games online, so I don't have any expectations. Don't Tekken players always say their netcode is good? I thought everyone was excited about Namco's involvement in the game for that reason.

Smash is not a fighting game
It's kind of like not starting a sentence with a conjunction or a preposition. Some old fat-heads made up a dumb rule, and now we know better.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
People though Vergil was good when UMvC3 came out, it's just not everyone was on the bandwagon and was still riding off of the Wesker/EVO high.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";64118181]EVO: Rolento/Elena
SDCC: Q/Karin[/QUOTE]

If Q is in I'll play the game seriously again. Even if he is worst than Dan

Top Bottom