• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 25-31 | Marvel vs. Comcast

JUST WAIT FOR IT

tumblr_lyi6roa8in1r03l0co1_400.gif

jbug617

Banned
Andreas popped off on Ricky. Convo was in regards to best characters (it was Valmaster with Chun and Andreas with Rufus), I believe Art said that best Rufus is up in the air.

@Premium_Hands: @nycfurby @WinnerStaysOn I don't care who's better but I'm definitely better than Ricky Ortiz if I go to evo ill prove that.

def sim

I'm not of fan of shenanigan characters, but watching poongko successfully reading all those backdashes and getting hit out of his punish is kind of a bummer.

good riddance to the PS4 version. I don't want SFV to fail but I want something to reprimand Sony for this whole situation.

You do know there are many, MANY more tournaments after EVO, right? And, this isn't the last EVO, either. Or the last time SF4 will probably be there.

Lol, but "good riddance". I'm sure we'll never hear about it again.

Dahbomb

LMAO Justin Wong got punished hard for getting Swiss Cheese out.

And then Justin with the smart stuff punishing that Splash with Glacial hyper to save his Akuma assist!

Andreas popped off on Ricky. Convo was in regards to best characters (it was Valmaster with Chun and Andreas with Rufus), I believe Art said that best Rufus is up in the air.

Andreas is the best Rufus. Maybe he needs to switch up his combos into st.mp xx ex spin into going for cr.lp x2 or x3 into ex spin in a couple of instances, but otherwise I have absolutely no doubt he plays a completely optimised Rufus.

Kikujiro

I hope that doesn't mean they won't feel the need to fix the PS4 version... ;/

TOs can't just wait and see if the PS4 version will be patched, Evo is just a month away, players need to know well in advance on what console they are going to play. Better be clear and It's the best for everyone.
Let's just pray there won't be any sound glitch during the Top 8.

The Capcom Cup final is in December and Sony/Capcom have all the time patch the game and they have to do it.

Andreas is the best Rufus. Maybe he needs to switch up his combos into st.mp xx ex spin into going for cr.lp x2 or x3 into ex spin in a couple of instances, but otherwise I have absolutely no doubt he plays a completely optimised Rufus.

wheres his medals b? wheres his stripes?

glad to see you back tho

wheres his medals b? wheres his stripes?

glad to see you back tho

A Manchester player - my first scene where most of my FGC friends are from - just knocked a verified Japanese SF God out of a tournament. If I didn't pop up to get hyped and chat, I'd be a poor man indeed.

I was never really gone, anyway. I got really depressed at the start of the month but I'm trying to work through it.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
You do know there are many, MANY more tournaments after EVO, right? And, this isn't the last EVO, either. Or the last time SF4 will probably be there.

Lol, but "good riddance". I'm sure we'll never hear about it again.

I clearly don't know anything about tournaments. EVO is the last one we'll ever see. /s

You completely missed my point, I'm being spiteful because Sony intentionally left it to a shitty compay and they are not gonna get any flak for it and people will still buy it. Sure the FGC will remember it, but what's that going to do? Nothing, they have their bags filled with money and they are prancing away from this situation. That's what pisses me off, sure I'd love to see the game patched but they are probably gonna pull this BS again in the future.

ONE PIECE IS NOT ANIME, ONE PIECE IS LIFE B

UNIEL? now thats anime

Not gonna lie, One Piece is life lol

Kikujiro

I wonder if they'll fix the PS4 version by then and have this switched back.

I hope they don't promote the PS4 version on stream or they're gonna get booed out the building.

Even if it's fixed, they can't just switch back again, it won't be fair to the players. Just stick with the 360 and see what happens next.

It's very hard to say that without knowing more about Inco's Rufus. Nevertheless... Inco's great but I think Andreas is better.

We've seen Inco at tournaments.

He got 4th at 9 states, and 5th at KVO. He even got 2nd for the Stunfest qualifier in Japan. Those results are better than what Andreas has achieved. If we count 2014, Inco got 3rd at the TGS tournament.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Trust me, we all got your point.

USF4 PS4 isn't going anywhere, tho.

That's MY point.

If you haven't realized it, I was talking in context to EVO, maybe I should have clarified that a bit better. Good riddance that it ain't at EVO cause that would have sucked. Of course the game is gonna still exist lol and its going to get patch, to what extent, only time will tell.

zlatko

Banned
Trust me, we all got your point.

USF4 PS4 isn't going anywhere, tho.

That's MY point.

USF4 PS4 is going somewhere

It's going DOWN as the worst game of this year so far, and top 5 shittiest ports of all time. OF ALL TIME. Right up there with Halo MCC for cluster fuck levels of stupidity.

alstein

USF4 PS4 is going somewhere

It's going DOWN as the worst game of this year so far, and top 5 shittiest ports of all time. OF ALL TIME. Right up there with Halo MCC for cluster fuck levels of stupidity.

It's not even the shittest FG port this year- that still goes to MKX PC.

I think PS4 version does get fixed this year - Sony's got more on the line with this than NRS does with MKX PC.

Top Bottom