• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 25-31 | Marvel vs. Comcast

fader

speechless

I'm not. I was laughing the whole time
lol.gif

fisticuffs Johnny is the funniest thing in the world....

It's wonderful. It takes a single-minded character (get in, mixup) and makes his whole mixup dependent on a single string.

It's honestly pretty awesome. If you don't know when to poke out, he can just stop and either overhead, low, throw, or start again. and if it hits he can just confirm to nutpunch aaaaaaaaaand do it again.

I'm pretty sure you guys must have the original picture in your cache and that's why it's not showing or something like that

I could post a picture of how horribly nsfw it looks on my end but that's probably not a good idea either

jerry1594

God damn man, even if you have to pop off, have some class.

Wow. :lol
It's not like that kind of language is rare in the fgc
I'm pretty sure you guys must have the original picture in your cache and that's why it's not showing or something like that

I could post a picture of how horribly nsfw it looks on my end but that's probably not a good idea either
Hm. Seems like some of gaf is splitting into another dimension.

fader

for clarification a "BibleThump" image I linked appeared as a nfsw image for some people... Which was weird since it did appear as a "BibleThump" for me...

I'm gonna start hosting my own images from now on lol!

zlatko

Banned
Who on earth is mixup? I have no idea what's going on here, I didn't even know there was Marvel happening anywhere today?

Actually Marvel is dead.

Fchamp actually uses Mahvel as secret code to challenge people to TvC matches.

TvC underground money matches are real.

zlatko

Banned
Just got caught up on the latest Excellent Adventures where Mike throws a piss fit hahaha.

I'm going through some salt mines myself learning Super Smash. Like win 1/20 matches bad right now...however I never get that butt hurt like Mike gets over SF4.

While I can't feel how bad the lag is on his end---normally when you watch their show you can SEE a laggy ass connection. That Evil Ryu seemed like a solid 3 bar connection we'd all be 100% fine playing on.

Anyone here ever get that salty over a loss?

Just got caught up on the latest Excellent Adventures where Mike throws a piss fit hahaha.

I'm going through some salt mines myself learning Super Smash. Like win 1/20 matches bad right now...however I never get that butt hurt like Mike gets over SF4.

While I can't feel how bad the lag is on his end---normally when you watch their show you can SEE a laggy ass connection. That Evil Ryu seemed like a solid 3 bar connection we'd all be 100% fine playing on.

Anyone here ever get that salty over a loss?

I'm still catching up myself (on the Marvel episodes), but I really don't get salt when I lose because either the connection was garbage or the other player just beat me.

I get a lot more salt in single player games than fighting games for some reason. You should have seen my first playthrough of Dark Souls lol.

Okay so that makes sense, but why is Champ calling out Full Schedule?

I don't know. He has some sort of grudge against him, like Daigo.

Part of it is because he carries the archaic mentality, like James Chen, that fighting games aren't worth playing unless you spend eleven billion hours on execution. But I think there's more to the grudge than that.

Top Bottom