• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Nov 11-17 | EVO Champions Not Guaranteed

dude enzo ultrachentv has been starting at 8:30pm PT, not 8:00pm, for like months now, come on dude edit that first post

i mean i know just as many people read the first post in these threads as watch my shows (almost zero wheeeeee) but might as well be accurate

I watch your youtube archives and donate through paypal if that makes you feel better

Dahbomb

so microsoft is throwing some sort of tournament for KI at MS stores. Prize is apparently 15K?
Is this at numerous MS stores? 15k for all MS stores is quite a lot unless its like combined prize money and each store gives like 100 bucks to the winner.

Edit: NVM I just checked. Its 6 select MS stores and the winners of each go to NY to play for 15k.

Damn this is ChrisG's chance to take his first KI tourney!

Mr. X

He's not ZTS. He's a guy who likes to stir shit up on other forums, usually under the name WINBACK. Proceed with caution.

WINBACK is here? I remember him from MGO2 under the name Gabe LOGAN and his rants on "M4 scrubs" and how skillful the Shotgun was (shotgun was garbage, props to all who tried to make it work).

I watch your youtube archives and donate through paypal if that makes you feel better

Oh well I really appreciate that! But I was just messing around, I'm not overly concerned about how many people watch. It's a fun thing to do and I know some people appreciate it. That's all I really care about getting from it.

actually maybe i should quit lawyerin to play video games on the interlol nope

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What if the world was out of trouble? What if the world was out of pain? Would it be a world worth living in?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
WINBACK is here? I remember him from MGO2 under the name Gabe LOGAN and his rants on "M4 scrubs" and how skillful the Shotgun was (shotgun was garbage, props to all who tried to make it work).
You made the shotgun work by learning how to quick swap to a sidearm and run to the oposite side they are facing after a knockdown.

Stun shotgun blast was actually better overall if I Remember right

soakrates

There may be more than one Winback for all I know. This DC fellow just has remarkably similar posting habits to the one over on SRK/8WR, and I seem to remember him going by "Deckard Cain" for a while, as well.

Either way, he ain't ZTS.

vulva

There may be more than one Winback for all I know. This DC fellow just has remarkably similar posting habits to the one over on SRK/8WR, and I seem to remember him going by "Deckard Cain" for a while, as well.

Either way, he ain't ZTS.

Someone that obtuse fits the role of tons of people online. They're all basically the same anyways and are never worth giving much attention to once their direction is clear.

I'm also the official representative for GAF's overall skill level since I'm the only person that accepted Honzo Gonzo's challenge.

You are all God's Beard.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";89470299]I lose to dan all the time

But you know what? At the end of the day, Dan carries a lot less stress than Sagat.[/QUOTE]

What? Sagat is a champion, friend to thai children, and is finally rid of his anger towards Ryu. Hell, he let Dan win because he knew how bad rage is.

Didn't Alpha 3 retcon Sagat being a member of Shadowloo by the SF2 tournament? That must have been pretty awkward considering his position as one of the grandmasters

Bison: So uh...Sagat. I know last time shit didn't end well, me blowing up and killing Charlie and whatnot but uh...I'm running a new World Warrior tournament and it would look real good if the former champ was there, ya feel me?

Top Bottom