• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading to a convention on Friday, hopefully I'll find some good figs but I'll be sure to post my loot once I get back on Sunday/Monday.

Last year I got duped into buying a used Play Arts Kai Shepard, won't happen again this year.

Bombless

Heading to a convention on Friday, hopefully I'll find some good figs but I'll be sure to post my loot once I get back on Sunday/Monday.

Last year I got duped into buying a used Play Arts Kai Shepard, won't happen again this year.

I'm off to London Comic Con this weekend, I'll be keeping an eye out. I always return with a couple boxes from there. It's the main reason why my preorders have died out this month. Hoping for good deals/rare figs!

I'm off to London Comic Con this weekend, I'll be keeping an eye out. I always return with a couple boxes from there. It's the main reason why my preorders have died out this month. Hoping for good deals/rare figs!

Wow lucky. I haven't had the chance to attend an official Comic Con yet. I'll be going to Anime North. It's the largest non-profit fan-run convention in Canada, and the 4th largest anime convention in North America.

ThreeZero's 1/6-scale Tyrion Lannister figure:
THREEZERO-Game-of-Thrones-Tyrion-Lannister-03-noscale.jpg

Collage from Tomopop

That's pretty good.

my wallet is pretty much non-existant at this point, don't see it recovering anytime soon either...so many figures...so many games...

If that's the case, you should really try budgeting. It only seems like you need everything until you realize you don't. Be selective. Feels good.

Josephl64

If that's the case, you should really try budgeting. It only seems like you need everything until you realize you don't. Be selective. Feels good.

ah no, it's because I relied on money from working one summer to last a year and pay the remainder of college, and I bought tons of stuff over the entire year, I'll be working again so it'll be fine

kewlmyc

Sucks when a figure you've been looking for pops up on FiginStock, but you can't afford it that month.

Sigh, maybe next time Izaya.

chrono01

Scans of Sansei Muramasa [Amakuni] are out, and her skin isn't nearly as dark as the original artwork. :/

Here's hoping it's just a bad picture, the actual sculpt is great.

Also, No Game, No Life's Shiro gets a figure [courtesy of Kotobukiya]!

Also Also, that Satsuki will be mine.

chrono01

When I saw the picture I thought it was an alternate color like Alleyne.
Yeah. :(

I'm pretty sure it's just a bad picture, though. Either way, we should get official pictures soon, considering she goes up for pre-order on the 25th [as an exclusive, of course]. Release is in February for 2015. No, that isn't a typo.

Bombless

That Garrus really has a meh pose and good god, you can barely see anything given how dark the shots are. Pass.

Though it would make a great reference model for a turian armour job...Hmmm...

omlet

The fact that you ask yourself the question means "No."

I didn't bat an eye preordering Ultimate Madoka (and wasn't salty about the subsequent price drop--comes with the territory), but man 16.2k is a lot, and that's not counting shipping! Aniplex pls

kewlmyc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom