• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocBase

Sol Badguy painted teaser:

BoI7hscIQAICnfY.jpg

CHiRAL Livestream is tomorrow...and I will legit scream if they don't reveal or make any mention of the DMMd scale, it's almost been a year. I thought waiting for Versus XIII had taught me the viture of patience but I guess not.

dunno source but lmao @ that image, scrolling down that and wondering what the hell it could be was pretty fun

MCD

eh

I will just try to delete that hunter x hunter image from my mind

animu watcher only here

I will try

I will try

omlet

So seeing as I can't just drive down to
and preorder, any word or speculation on whether or not Rightstuf will offer the Homu figure, since it's Aniplex? If rightstuf sold it, chances are they wouldn't jack the price up and shipping would be a lot easier on the wallet than importing. I'm sure other state-side figure shops will be asking in the $180~ +S/H range for this fig, if they even offer it.

So seeing as I can't just drive down to

and preorder, any word or speculation on whether or not Rightstuf will offer the Homu figure, since it's Aniplex? If rightstuf sold it, chances are they wouldn't jack the price up and shipping would be a lot easier on the wallet than importing. I'm sure other state-side figure shops will be asking in the $180~ +S/H range for this fig, if they even offer it.

I'd be very surprised if Aniplex didn't sell it through Rightstuf. They finally have a distribution foothold in the US for all of their overpriced shit. I expect them to take full advantage.

kewlmyc

Let's hope price will crash like ultimate madoka.

It's exclusive + limited. The likelihood of that happening is pretty zill. A recent Madoka figure that was exclusive + limited was the Madoka Maiko Ver figure, and that has doubled in price since release.

omlet

I like Nonon but I don't think I could buy a figure of her with her hat, just not a fan of that hat. But I also couldn't buy a figure of her in her
Nudist Beach outfit
or in a swimsuit or something. So I'm probably out of luck in terms of them making a Nonon that meets my criteria. Wallet saved.

johnsmith

remember me
Space Dandy's Honey is looking good, but it's Megahouse so gonna wait for post release for a price drop and to make sure the final product turns out well.

Space Dandy's Honey is looking good, but it's Megahouse so gonna wait for post release for a price drop and to make sure the final product turns out well.

She looks a little bit plain for my tastes. But then I don't have any real itch to buy Space Dandy figures. The anime itself was a silly diversion.

RocBase

How did you miss it, thought it was announced when they had it painted. Ill probably not buy anymore figmas after my figma eren, I dont think I like the lines and all the joints...

hadn't been doing a good job of staying ontop of the news i guess lol, was pretty backed up then now that i think about it

yeah saw similar comments back when haru's figma sculpt was revealed from many alike. i guess figmas are not for everyone. me personally they'll be great for drawing reference, glad i didn't splurge and buy multiple spiderman figmas just for the body type. plus more free! figures that aren't prized and SD are always welcome

WolfStark

Found a few real pictures, not in a studio, from Threezeros's Tyrion Lannister. Or maybe it is the studio but without the professional lightning and camera.
Threezero-Game-of-Thrones-Tyrion-Lannister-Thailand-Toy-Expo-2014-001-600x800.jpg

http://www.actionfigurefury.com/tha...ys-atlas-titan-isaac-clarke-tyrion-lannister/

Still not so sure about him. I dislike all the statues and figures so far, which aren't many but four pretty ugly hands, a cup and a not that good looking book, I don't know. I wish Hot Toys would make a Game of Thrones line. I wouldn't buy any other figure but I think they would deliver more in every category, even though Threezero does a good job and Dinklages likening is there.

chrono01

Hmm, I'm tempted to cancel Phat's Ryuko, as well, and wait for GSC's version. Satsuki from Phat doesn't look as nice as I thought it would, and Ryuko won't look nearly as cool posing by herself. :/

Here's hoping AmiAmi understands...

Ken

I like Nonon but I don't think I could buy a figure of her with her hat, just not a fan of that hat. But I also couldn't buy a figure of her in her
Nudist Beach outfit
or in a swimsuit or something. So I'm probably out of luck in terms of them making a Nonon that meets my criteria. Wallet saved.

aw, i like all her outfits, hat included

also honoka preorders today when?!?!

meijiko

I don't know... I said I would be done with Madoka after getting the original GSC scales, figmas, nendoroids, then Ultimate Madoka... I only broke that once with the maiko Madoka nendoroid. I haven't seen the 3rd movie yet. She comes out in December, which is already reserved for RAH Levi. I think I may have to pass on this Homura, even though I know that if I want her later I'll regret not preordering.

I don't know... I said I would be done with Madoka after getting the original GSC scales, figmas, nendoroids, then Ultimate Madoka... I only broke that once with the maiko Madoka nendoroid. I haven't seen the 3rd movie yet. She comes out in December, which is already reserved for RAH Levi. I think I may have to pass on this Homura, even though I know that if I want her later I'll regret not preordering.

So basically you have no willpower whatsoever. ;)

I thought the third movie was weird as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom