• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 13 coming to current consoles?

HeelPower

Ummm, how about no? My opinion anyways. She's basically Cloud re-engineered into a lady. They didn't gift her with any interesting character development, quirks, or anything like that--she's just, kinda there for the sake of being there.
Keep saying that for six more years.Doesn't make it true.

SkylineRKR

FFXIII was not really good but I think it played well and I also liked the battle system later on. I got a Platinum trophy. The sequel was a joke, looked like shit and posed no challenge whatsoever. Regardless, I got another platinum (which was, again, a rather fair one).

Have not played LR though.

Probably my favorite game from last gen alongside the Souls games. I just can't get enough of the combat, audio and still-amazing visuals. But I am especially into the setting and lore. Actual story progression was a bit iffy, but I love digging into the data log and piecing things together regarding topics like the War of Transgression or the Fal'Cie. I even like the so called tutorial, which I am still able to find challenge in it as early as chapter 3. And the game has a great balance because of it's level caps per chapter.

It's certainly a divisive game in the series but it became one of my all time favorites (XIII-2 was kinda sloppy but insanely fun so it evened out). I'd buy a current gen release of XIII in a flash.

Edit: ignore that super dumb angry fan post I made way earlier in thread. I guess I coulda added a /s but heh.

Tanston

I only played a little bit of 13 was borrowing it one disc at a time from a friend and never got all the discs. It was ok. I'm more interested in FF 12 HD because I never played it. FFX left a bad taste in my mouth so I didn't try 12. I might bite on 13 if it's the whole trilogy in one package. The battle system in 13 was interesting, I missed the overland map like most people and the plot made no sense but good battle system.

DOWN

Banned
Uh wait china has cloud game streaming for Xbox? Is that because Sony doesn't own the tech there?

Top Bottom