• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Announced For PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The meh never ends with this thread.
748.gif

Aahah this thread continues to get bumped up :p

Imo they got caught off guard by the negative reception this got when they announced it at the PSX and they're trying to add a few exclusive features to the PS4 version to justify its existence.
Obviously not major things but something like cross saves with the digital PS1 version, PS4 digital themes, support to DS4 controls. Still the game desperately needs to get better filtering for the low res backgrounds :/

A retranslation would be a decent new feature.

liquidtmd

Banned
For all those saying 'Just buy it some other way', they're kinda missing the point.

Yes it may be out on PSN now already but many people went from 360 > PS4 and are only PS4 players. They may not play on PC. Square announced this and, whilst disappointed as to being just the PC version, don't mock people for wanting to take it.

I'll admit it. Anytime I see this thread pop up, an annoyed slightly angry "those mutha f'ers..." still streaks across me and quickly subsides again.

S-E done did mental and emotional damage to many a gamer with that troll.

LogicStep

Poor souls getting pissed at this thread every time it's bumped. I don't even flinch anymore. I saw the thread bumped and I just stare at the title and I just feel... emptiness.

Scrawnton

Personally, I feel it's more appropriate to bump this thread when wanting to know if more information has been released than it is to make a thread asking why no information is being released. People getting upset by the thread title is just a funny side effect.

Poor souls getting pissed at this thread every time it's bumped. I don't even flinch anymore. I saw the thread bumped and I just stare at the title and I just feel... emptiness.

Lol, that sounds even worse.

Why are people doubting it? Of course it will have a platinum trophy! Square wouldn't tout it as an PS4 exclusive feauture only to add a dozen trophies.

Also, the PC version already has achievements, and there are enough of them to coclude that it will have a platnum trophy.

This was announced to be released during spring, right? Time is ticking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom