• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

the people in the thread about the new PS4 System Update who have stayed up all night for it is crazy. Is the drought of games really that big that people are staying up for a fucking system update!

Haha, people do that for real? Damn, 2015 can't come soon enough for some people to save their sanity.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Roy Keane's West Ham went from title contenders to relegation favourites in one week

EPL man..

THE

BEST

LEAGUE

IN

ENGLAND

Elchele

Gravity in 3D IMAX is a completely different experience to your sofa on 30inch flat screen

I watched it in my 13inch macbook screen
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Suarez on Evra handshake said:
I had spoken to my wife before the game and said that I would. As I was walking down the line, Evra was shaking everybody's hand, but he lowered his hand when I reached him. He shook Jordan Henderson's hand before me, and his hand moved downwards, away from mine. The images are there for everyone to see. My hand stayed outstretched at the same level but once he'd lowered his, I thought: "Okay, he's not going to shake my hand," and I continued along the line.

Once I had passed him he started with the show of grabbing my arms and protesting that I hadn't shaken his hand. And he looked towards Sir Alex Ferguson to see if Daddy was watching. If it was a trap, I fell into it.

Racially abuses someone.

Tinfoil hat theories to cover it up.

Incredible.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri · 26m26 minutes ago
Outrage for fmr Turin2006 Olympics president Evelina Christillin,close to Juventus owners,calling Inter president 'little fat Indonesian'

FACK

Yurt control your people

Zabojnik

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri · 26m26 minutes ago
Outrage for fmr Turin2006 Olympics president Evelina Christillin,close to Juventus owners,calling Inter president 'little fat Indonesian'

FACK

Yurt control your people

♪ So I open my door to my enemies, and I ask 'could we wipe the slate clean?', but they tell me to please go fuck myself, you know you just can't win ♪

If Lahm got it, it'd very much be a lifetime achievement recognition. Winning the world cup would certainly help his cause but I'd pick Ronaldo for the past year. He's been sensational.

That is unfair on Lahm

What's so special about lahm is the fact that he went from a world class left back, to a world class right back and at the end of his career to a world class midfield player.

<3

Exactly. He is the best overall footballer in the game today. He could play in 8 or 9 different positions and still be world class.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
According to the sun (lol) We want to sign 'Arry Kane for £10m

He just signed a new contract, is playing well for club/country and is young and English. Going by Southampton logic he should cost at least £25m.

Clegg

That's a bad gif, Cartoon. It's shot at a bad angle and doesn't show the seconds before when Evra most definitely dropped his hand. Don't think he had any intention of shaking Suarez' hand.

Doesn't absolve Suarez though. He's been trying desperately to clean up his image but it's just not working. His story changed so many times following the racism incident. GUILTY

Ushojax

Baldini is destroying the club from within. Roma cancer.

With the exception of Paulinho I still don't think we bought bad players. There is just something about Spurs that makes good players go soft.

With the exception of Paulinho I still don't think we bought bad players. There is just something about Spurs that makes good players go soft.

There's a very good player inside Chadli and Dembele in particular imo, but they seem reluctant to play with the arrogance needed to show it. Hard to believe Dembele's the same player who could do a bit of everything for Fulham

3Sixty

Southampton are keeping tabs on Palermo forward Paulo Dybala.

The 20-year-old is out of contract with the Serie A side in the summer of 2016 and is yet to agree an extension.

Now clubs from around Europe are circling and – according to the Corriere dello Sport – the high-flying Saints are among them.

---

Wooden pls

Arnie

So I have food poisoning from an out of date chicken pie. I was always dicing with death.

Now I'm led in bed squirming from bowel to throat. At least I've got Boardwalk to watch. The final two episodes.

And the Reds are on tonight.

If I didn't have EBOLA this would be a great day.

dc89

So I have food poisoning from an out of date chicken pie. I was always dicing with death.

Now I'm led in bed squirming from bowel to throat. At least I've got Boardwalk to watch. The final two episodes.

And the Reds are on tonight.

If I didn't have EBOLA this would be a great day.

Damn... never mess with use by dates where meat is concerned :lol

Ushojax

There's a very good player inside Chadli and Dembele in particular imo, but they seem reluctant to play with the arrogance needed to show it. Hard to believe Dembele's the same player who could do a bit of everything for Fulham

Dembele has been much better when he's played this season, I want him to succeed so badly. There is no reason he cannot be one of the best midfielders in the league, he's powerful, excellent technique, aggressive in the challenge, good shot on him, he just needs to moderate his 'safety-first' instincts. It's great that he never gives the ball away or gets dispossessed but sometimes he just needs to get his head up and move the ball forward. Needs to trust himself when a shooting opportunity comes as well.

"I was really happy to get the number of such a legend and it was a really big deal for me," Adnan told ManUtd.com. "I went to the office and they asked me if I wanted the shirt. I wasn’t going to say no! Straight away I said 'of course' and I didn’t have to think about it. It was a 'yes' straight away.

"It feels different," the 19-year-old continued. "Things have changed because it is a big responsibility to wear the no.11 shirt and having the number of a legend is really big. Ryan has helped me a lot and is like a godfather. He has told me to work hard on the training pitch and the rest is more personal. We talk about football a lot."

Although Januzaj only played with Giggs for a single season, the fledgling Belgian believes 12 months was ample time to tap into the Welshman’s knowledge and expertise.

"I learned a lot from him and the experience was great. He was such a good player to watch and is my favourite player of all time at United. Could I imagine playing at 40? Of course, if I am still fit. You never lose your quality, that’s something I learned from him."

ibv0c2EdxLxBlR.gif

Carbonox

I've eaten chicken many times that is a day or two later than the date on the packet.

I like to live dangerously.

Makes you feel more alive.

Like seeing how long you can last without a rubber in the sack before pulling out. Do you pull out too soon? Too late? Do you tempt fate?

They call me Danger Mouse for a reason.
ibq5G5N0FzZNC2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom