• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 digital code for WIN + XBO 20 USD @ Target (NA)

ItsTheNew

I believe any game made before 1997 is "essentially cave man art."
Anybody who has an extra one they don't want please PM me.

Moa

fUgoSh1.png

This pops up when I try via card and PayPal.

Man I was hoping the code would arrive before I left the office so I could redeem it immediately. Looks like that's not going to happen.

Rizific

Is the moral police out in full force yet? Seems like they're late to this one. Ridiculous price for a good game. It's been performing great on my pc outside of intermittent stutters, but it seems like Im one of the lucky ones when it comes to performance.

Usually I prefer to buy physical, but this is just too good a deal to pass up.

Between this and my brand-new $200 Xbox One S that I ordered from earlier this week, Target's fuck-ups have really been incredible for people like myself who have been on the fence about picking one up as a third console for its best exclusives (one of which, for me, is Forza Horizon 3!).

Wii U and Xbone for Nintendo and Microsoft exclusives, PS4 for multiplats and Sony exclusives. I'm good to go!

I'm surprised the multinational corporation defense force hasn't come out of the woodworks about this yet. What a pleasant breath of fresh air.

EDIT: Got my email confirmation and a delay notice at the same time, with a new delivery date of tomorrow. Doesn't matter to me since Target isn't shipping my Xbone for a couple of weeks (it's backordered), but hopefully this doesn't signal an impending cancellation!

J3nga

why do I get: This product was not found in our international database. Please remove this item from your shopping cart and try again. ?

Matt

Is the moral police out in full force yet? Seems like they're late to this one. Ridiculous price for a good game. It's been performing great on my pc outside of intermittent stutters, but it seems like Im one of the lucky ones when it comes to performance.
There really is no moral problem here. A product is being offered for a price, and people are buying it.

Top Bottom