• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 digital code for WIN + XBO 20 USD @ Target (NA)

Woffls

"This product was not found in our international database. Please remove this item from your shopping cart and try again."

D':

I haven't got a delayed order yet just an order confirmation, fingers crossed!

Same here. Ordered about 5 minutes ago.

I was thinking of buying this recently, and jumped on this deal quickly.

EDIT: Nope, just got the delay email. Both now say 10/1/16. Still hopeful.

Pagusas

Elden Member
so if i get this code (if they dont cancle the order) I can install it on Windows 10 AND my Xbox One S, or just one?

//ARCANUM

I bought it. Then realized the VIP pass deal and bought it again with that. Wonder how many of these one can buy before getting into trouble? Lol

coolbrys

so if i get this code (if they dont cancle the order) I can install it on Windows 10 AND my Xbox One S, or just one?

It's Crossplay/buy. Put the code on one device, it's attached to your microsoft account, so as long as you use the same one on both the Xbone and the PC, it'll be able to be installed on both.

Tame

will the download code work with a UK or other region except the US if you go through the VPN route?

Lucent

I also got the delay. For tomorrow. lol. If this goes through though...Target been making a lot of mistakes recently.

Vitor711

Delay e-mail is pretty standard I think. Happens every time I buy an Xbox gift card from there.

Hoping it's still too soon for them to cotton to the issue. Fingers crossed as this would be an amazing deal if so and the luckiest I've gotten with gaming purchases in quite some time.

wbEMX

This has been a crazy week!!

And I was able to get Mirror's Edge Catalyst for 10 bucks and Tales from the Borderlands for 5 bucks, both for PS4 and retail. Some crazy deals were going on this week.

One of the bigger gaming stores here sold Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem for 15 this week and I'm so fucking pissed that I missed that deal.

Top Bottom