• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 digital code for WIN + XBO 20 USD @ Target (NA)

Justinh

add it to your cart and go to check out and it showed up as 19.99 for me

Same here.

Got a physical ultimate edition being delivered tonight, but this way I can play without a disc (if they actually send me a code)! Thanks OP.

jediyoshi

Yikes. Between this and free Gears, I'll just buy the fuck out of whatever the next Play Anywhere Ultimate Edition game is.

Justinh

Yeah, kinda weird seeing an email like this...
hi justin,
We wanted to let you know that we're working on your order right now.

Usually arrives within 4 hours

shit! Just got the "Your order was delayed" email.

wig

My brother has been wanting to play this. Bought! I hope the order goes through.

Edit: Just got the delay email. New Estimated Delivery Date: 10/01/2016

I hope they don't cancel it. :-/

shadewolf

Purchased this and the VIP Pass for $30 total. Dunno why I got the VIP but why not - hooray PayPal balance! Here's hoping it goes through!

Edit: People on /r/xboxone have gotten the delay email but are reportedly then getting their codes, so we'll see.

sensui-tomo

So not only do i get an xbox one S for cheap this week, i'm getting a brand new game for stupid cheap too. Thanks Obama

Chris1

How are people getting it to work internationally? Says "This product was not found in our international database. Please remove this item from your shopping cart and try again." for me

Vitor711

You have to switch it to US for it to work - tried with my US bank account and fingers crossed...

The PC download is £50 here in the UK! Ridiculous. Would be thrilled if the order goes through and I can get it for less than half that. Never paid more than £30 for a PC game, especially one with potential performance issues.

Kyoufu

We're sorry, but we may not be able to deliver your item(s) by the original estimated delivery for your order placed on 09/30/2016. New estimated delivery date(s) are included below.
You will not be charged for any items until they ship. The delayed items will be automatically shipped to you if they become available before the new estimated delivery date. If items need to be shipped separately, your shipping charges will not increase.
Thanks for shopping at Target.
Team Target

Got this when I put my order in.

Erudite

For Canadians (or anyone international), use a VPN if you have one installed.

I used VyprVPN and it worked just fine.

baconcow

How did you get it to work in canada??

I wasn't able to get PayPal to work in Canada, kept bouncing back to the payment page.However, my Canadian USD Visa seemed to work with a Canadian billing address. I expect they will block the order at their end, though.

Posted this in the other thread but I'll do it here as well. The e-mail about your order being delayed is pretty standard as far as I'm aware. It's happened every single time I've bought an Xbox gift card from them.

Took a few hours to get those codes as well so I'd imagine it will be the same situation here.

FiraB

Banned
How are people getting it to work internationally? Says "This product was not found in our international database. Please remove this item from your shopping cart and try again." for me

Well it just worked, don't ask me how but it just worked.

Top Bottom