• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 7 leak

steveovig

I'm a big Forza fan and I'm sure I'll buy it but they really have to come up with something new and fresh for me to get excited about it. I still haven't even finished all of Forza 6.

RdN

Microsoft needs to give Forza Motorsport a breather.

As good as it looks, and I'm sure it'll be incredible in 4k, the series is just stale right now.

They have or be careful not to turn it into Gran Turismo.

low-G

Looks like no screen space reflections. Even in this blurry low res shot the wet pavement looks terrible.

What with those boobs and the general type of images, I'm on team fake.

ElyrionX

Is this going to be the same old same old again or are they going to at least try putting in a decent career mode for once?

Fiber

same god damn color profile as used in FM5, and FM6.

They never get learned.
I'm gonna sell my Xbox One Immediately, if the game comes with this type of color variant.
This is ridiculous.

When will this game get photorealistic look insteadof holywood look?
I'm done for this shit. Im'a forza player from 2010 and it pissed me off already.
Even the Logo is came from Forza Motorsport 3. The three stripes.

Falchion

October 3rd? I was thinking this would launch side by side with Scorpio so I wonder if the date that was teased is wrong or if this is.

theWB27

I dont think they feel bad really lol

Uh...GT had fallen behind in a myriad of categories despite it getting longer gestation than Forza.

It was also a joke that that would mean GT wouldn't be out for another couple years if that post were correct. People want to play the games eventually.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
So scorpio on or before October 4th.
I skipped Forza Motorsport 6 so maybe ill jump on this one, especially if they say its Xbox Play Anywhere.

P.S That bottom screenshot will never happen in game.
Why do they do that shit, say ingame footage but its scenes that cant be replicated in game.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
So scorpio on or before October 4th.
I skipped Forza Motorsport 6 so maybe ill jump on this one, especially if they say its Xbox Play Anywhere.

P.S That bottom screenshot will never happen in game.
Why do they do that shit, say ingame footage but its scenes that cant be replicated in game.

It's real time. Fm6 had similar fly-bys before races.

JayDub

Can't wait for the Deluxe Edition and the $20-30 "Car Pack" to not include all future DLC cars.

Fucking bullshit nickle-and-dime tactic, MS. I love Forza, and I voted with my wallet on 6. Hope you change your ways.

Also, can anyone explain why all past DLC cars are not included in future games? I don't understand that.

skyfinch

Clouds in the second pic look very similar to horizon 3. Maybe dynamic time of day?

Also looks like the same time of day as nurburgring shot that digital foundry showed a couple months back.

As good as it looks, and I'm sure it'll be incredible in 4k, the series is just stale right now.

Not a dig at the fans but I don't see the need for a Forza title of some sort every year, don't they consider stagnant IP longer term?

Maximus P

giphy.gif

blakep267

WHy? Sales have increased with every entry this gen

I AM SHOCKED!

4K 60 FPS though? If true, then a major accomplishment.

Needs asset and lighting quality to match though.

4K Forza already looks great on PC, but it still doesn't look overall as good as GT Sport because the asset quality and lighting quality isn't remotely as good.

Fox Mulder

I'm definitely disappointed by the GT output as a GT fan.

No "real" GT since 2010 and the fact that there won't be for several years is pretty sad. Forza is pretty much the only substitute on consoles.

I started loving racing games with GT on ps1 and ps2. Then I shifted over to forza and Xbox.

GT is great and sells tons more and all that, but it's not like the quality gap is huge to justify the long dev time really. I'm perfectly happy getting a FM every other year.

Top Bottom