• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 7 leak

theWB27

About sports; you are right (including Nascar, F1 & WRC).

But we've rarely seen a racing franchise getting the COD/yearly treatment. Only NFS has been milked to death.

And by that, I didn't mean it was a bad franchise, au contraire, it's actually surprisingly steady in terms of quality.

Nintendo got away with it? Well, certainly not in my opinion.
Except for their console designs, they've been quite predictable since the N64 days.

Forza Motorsport isn't a yearly franchise.

Oneself

Forza Motorsport isn't a yearly franchise.
Have I said Motorsports somewhere?
If this new game is out this year, it will make a total of 10 Forza games with about 11 years.
That's more yearly than not yearly IMO.

And remember that it doesn't mean it's bad.

theWB27

Have I said Motorsports somewhere?
If this new game is out this year, it will make a total of 10 Forza games with about 11 years.
That's more yearly than not yearly IMO.

And remember that it doesn't mean it's bad.

And when someone says Forza is a yearly franchise they're intentionally conflating Horizon and Motorsport. It's not the same thing as COD, NBA2k, Madden and the like.

It isn't bad at all...but Forza Motorsport and Forza horizon are not yearly franchises just because they have Forza in the title.

Any word on dynamic weather/time of day in this version?

What you see in the OP is the extent of what we know.

edit: And yeah, pooling both Forza franchises to make a point is stupid as hell. By different devs, doing different things. If Horizon didn't have Forza in the title nobody would think to make the comparison.

Top Bottom