• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FUSE is gold, first discs manufactured

FStop7

Banned
ww9qQ83.png

God damn

sense

they probably don't need to manufacture any more than that 1 copy.

edit: damn carl beat me. oh well we are in agreement anyways

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Is this going to be an online pass game ? It's EA Partners isn't it ? So I'm not sure if it will or not.

EDIT - Those fake covers make me chuckle but genuinely if FUSE turned out to be half as fun as The Devils Cartel was I'd be fine with that.

skynidas

Banned
Is this going to be an online pass game ? It's EA Partners isn't it ? So I'm not sure if it will or not.

EDIT - Those fake covers make me chuckle but genuinely if FUSE turned out to be half as fun as The Devils Cartel was I'd be fine with that.

It won't have an online pass, it was confirmed by Insomniac

I will be pessimistic, I think the game will be good overall, but that art box and possible the general impression will be bad, 100k the first month on all consoles.

skynidas

Banned
Meh. Stuff like this doesn't bother us. We are very confident in the quality of our game. It's a ton of fun to play.

I bet that it is an awesome game, I have played all of your latest games and loved them, I just that think that the timing is not good and that the marketing surrounding this game is not good either, as I said on another post, I AM getting this game, probably at launch but I just feel that the game is not getting the marketing that it should be getting.

I love Insomniac but I really feel like they are going to get shafted by EA here. At Sony they were a big fish in a small pond, out in the world of third parties they are not even a small fish compared to the likes of Bungie and Respawn. Were this game to release under Sony's label I think the marketing push would have been bigger as an exclusive, or it would be on PS4 as a launch title like RFoM for PS3 (their last legitimately successful game).

I don't want this game to bomb, but I know it will and I hope Ted Price hasn't burned that SCEA bridge permanently because I'm sure Sony would take them back at the start of the generation. If it gets too late then another developer like Ready at Dawn might just muscle in on that same turf and SCEA will have no use for Insomniac since RaD are making a third person action game supposedly exclusive to PS4.

Loxley

Where the hell has the marketing been for this? I think it looks interesting but I seems like it's just being sent to die :(

I love Insomniac but I really feel like they are going to get shafted by EA here. At Sony they were a big fish in a small pond, out in the world of third parties they are not even a small fish compared to the likes of Bungie and Respawn. Were this game to release under Sony's label I think the marketing push would have been bigger as an exclusive, or it would be on PS4 as a launch title like RFoM for PS3 (their last legitimately successful game).

I don't want this game to bomb, but I know it will and I hope Ted Price hasn't burned that SCEA bridge permanently because I'm sure Sony would take them back at the start of the generation. If it gets too late then another developer like Ready at Dawn might just muscle in on that same turf and SCEA will have no use for Insomniac since RaD are making a third person action game supposedly exclusive to PS4.

well said, I love your posts. So insightful

I really like Insomniac, but I don't know what to make of this game. What are they going for with it?

If it gets pretty overwhelmingly good reviews, I'll still get it Day 1--but I doubt that will happen.

Man

With the Ratchet & Clank film coming in 2015 I'm sure they are currently preparing a PS4 entry of the series. Can't wait to see it. R&C Future was among the early stunners of this generation.

Top Bottom