• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

German Woman to Rachael Dozeal: "Hold My Beer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syriel

41e7192fcb0bec33.png

Just passing the two-year anniversary of self-proclaimed “transracial” woman Rachel Dolezal being outed as a white person in blackface, it’s only completely rational that another white woman come along and try to outdo her. And holy shit, outdone her she has.

According to the Root, a white German “model” by the name of Martina Adam has how taken the crown for most offensive blackface portrayal in modern history.

Adam, known as “Martina Big” for allegedly possessing the largest breast implants in Europe and for her appearances in Botched, claims she’s well on her way to becoming a “black girl” now that she’s undergone a series of “tanning injections” to darken her skin, and has somehow convinced an “African” hairdresser to give her black, textured hair.

In her latest post regarding the offensive transition, Adam says she’ll be undergoing consultation for a butt “enlargement” and for “African facial features.”

Source:
https://www.dailydot.com/irl/martina-adam-big-blackface-transracial/

"Transformation" pics at the link.

I know Germany is a different country and all, but why would she possibly think this is a good idea?

Some sort of crazy PR stunt?

Or serious body image/self-image issues?

Is it even ethical for a plastic surgeon to support something like this?

Say what you will about Dolezal, at least she didn't view getting a "butt enlargement" and cosmetic surgery to be essential to her "transition."

It's got to be a kind of body dysmorphia. I know that gets people who hate transsexuals slobbering at the potential of branding every transsexual as mentally ill, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't call this what it is.

Dozeal too, has a mental illness.

It's not the same.

Plastic surgery is not an effective treatment for body dysmorphia (whereas gender reassignment therapy is often an effective treatment for transsexuals who want to go through with it).

It will make someone happy for a short period, and then they will get more surgery. It isn't a fix.

Because it's a mental illness that needs to be treated by a psychiatrist.

mhayes86

Sheesh, that pic on the right in the OP doesn't even look real. It looks like a poorly made mannequin with abnormally huge boobs.

Platy

We had a thread about her already. And I am pretty sure one of her quotes was like "I am not trying to be black, I just find dark skin very attractive" so she STILL was better than Dolezal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom