• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, the first one has some twists but isn't bonkers. After that it just goes insane.

The last time I replayed KH1 it kind of bummed me out because the game made me imagine an alternate timeline where the series went in a different, more coherent direction. It didn't have to be like this!

Peru

People who say Batman & Robin is the worst movie they've ever watched have watched very few movies or are just aping things they've heard others say. I also protest Brad claiming he couldn't make it more than 10 minutes into the movie. Probably just made that up right there. The film is a cheesy, sweaty mess but one of the more entertaining 'so bad it's good' flicks post 1990. It moves along at a good clip. It has latex and hetero- and homoerotic under and overtones aplenty.

People who say Batman & Robin is the worst movie they've ever watched have watched very few movies or are just aping things they've heard others say. I also protest Brad claiming he couldn't make it more than 10 minutes into the movie. Probably just made that up right there. The film is a cheesy, sweaty mess but one of the more entertaining 'so bad it's good' flicks post 1990. It moves along at a good clip. It has latex and hetero- and homoerotic under and overtones aplenty.

you live a life of perceived slights

Okay, Joel.

Hasney

Hi, I'm Hasney. Welcome to online.

strafer

msl6h99.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What this game?

Block'hood. I havent played it but it just came out officially on Steam. It's some sort of city simulator that focuses on smaller areas and seems to have story withing your place itself. It's weird but the steam reviews of it are pretty positive

Is it only on my end (tried 3 different browers) or is the player on the site not working properly? The player overlay doesn't go away and the video lags on hd with chrome.

kiyomi

Just started from the top on UPF, this audio is super unprofessional. Jeff and Jason sound like they're in a bathroom. Good job Jason. Quality stuff as usual.

Jintor

Block'hood. I havent played it but it just came out officially on Steam. It's some sort of city simulator that focuses on smaller areas and seems to have story withing your place itself. It's weird but the steam reviews of it are pretty positive

sounds dope. as i've mentioned i've been looking for a management game

Watching the Saturn stream from yesterday and I'm at the part where they start Street Fighter: The Movie, and the fact that Jason didn't switch it to the game feed and they just have the studio shot is goddamn infuriating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom