• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
n8NSBf4.png

it's a brave new world

I don't know how he keeps playing this it's running like treacle.

I'm guessing the computer they have is actually more than capable of running the game smoothly but why bother right.

Velikost

Just going strictly off the Beastcast, I dunno about Abby bruhs. She didn't say much, but from what she did say I got:

A) Never played Mass Effect
B) Never played DooM
C) Is seemingly unfamiliar with Kojima

I can't abide this

Hope everyone has been watching these Waypoint PUBG streams...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/142262864?t=38m20s

No but I've been watching the Polygon one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CsWaa5Qr4Y

Goddamn these guys are all so bad at PUBG

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Wait didn't Mutant League Football fail the crowdfunding goal because it was a mobile game and nobody cared even a little about that idea? What did I miss

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Abby seems to be in her early 20s, so she was probably 10 years old when Kojima last released a great game.

Tubobutts

Why do people keep pretending Drew didn't really play video games just because he had other interests in addition to playing video games?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
who's pretending?

drew regularly mentioned he wasnt playing anything that week on the bombcast. i listened to every episode for years and since he came on as a regular, he almost always had either the least gaming stuff to talk about or no gaming stuff to talk about

faridmon

Just going strictly off the Beastcast, I dunno about Abby bruhs. She didn't say much, but from she did say I got:

A) Never played Mass Effect
B) Never played DooM
C) Is seemingly unfamiliar with Kojima

I can't abide this

She appeared sooo normal amongst these weird nerds

Bless her

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I've played part of ME2, but then never touched the rest of the series.

I've never played doom.

I've also only really played 1 kojima game.

So abby is fine.

Tubobutts

who's pretending?

drew regularly mentioned he wasnt playing anything that week on the bombcast. i listened to every episode for years and since he came on as a regular, he almost always had either the least gaming stuff to talk about or no gaming stuff to talk about
Because he had interests in addition to playing games. I don't think that somehow makes him not a "real gamer" like some people (not you necessarily) like to say.

I mean he worked on video games, then worked for a video game website, and is now "exploring the people, places, and cultures of the world through the lens of games"
That doesn't seem like someone who hardly has an interest in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom