• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpanishShadowyGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

The way she points at the camera is actually a perfect imitation of Vinny. That's hilarious.

bjork

Watching the GBE megadate. I don't know anything about Abby, but she seems pretty cool.

Ranch dressing soda sounds like the worst thing ever, and I'm generally okay with ranch.

Hasney

Looking at the GBE megadate makes me think they really need to start finding some new local multiplayer games to play.

There's like 10 Mario Party games. Problem solved.

Seriously though, I'd keep most of those. They are the beat quick hit multiplayer games out there on Steam. Get some Bomber man though godammit.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
ultimate chicken horse was ok

I mean if they bring out one to supplement some new stuff I wouldn't mind but they brought all the usual suspects out.

It's still a fun stream, but yeeeeeeeeah.

I'm ready to move on from most of these games.

Wunder

I mean if they bring out one to supplement some new stuff I wouldn't mind but they brought all the usual suspects out.

It's still a fun stream, but yeeeeeeeeah.

I'm ready to move on from most of these games.

they could play Crawl, we havent seen East play Crawl!

I just don't don't think the gang beast and overcooked style competitive games are fun to watch for more than a few minutes. Something like mario party and fortune street is definetly the most entertaining style of game for competitive streaming for me .

Hasney

What's with the Suburu ads on the podcasts.

Is there some joke I am missing with this 'meet an owner' stuff?
It's so bizarre.

Subaru decided to buy ad time. I have no idea if they knew beforehand that Alex and Jeff B have Subaru's or not. But yeah, weird place for an advert on a video game podcast.

Mupod

Posting before I listen: I hope Abby has some kind of scoop on the IO situation/actual stuff to say and not just "I'm a nerdy gamer girl who queefs and shits and farts and shit and oh yeah star wars makes my pussy fart" stuff on the beastcast

I see enough of that lazy trash on twitter and I hold my GB staff to a higher standard

MgHNnI0.gif

I was once a member of the cult of Subaru. I drove an 99 Outback for 10 years and 230,000 miles. With months of deprogramming, I have successfully become a functioning member of society, once again.

TraBuch

Banned
I'm not sure why the pickle dude thought it was a good idea to post that. I mean, was he like "Yeah, everyone in here hates women gamers! They'll all agree with me!"

The real question is why do people still keep quoting that post? That's what I really want to know. Just got done with UPF, great stuff. Brad's Hitman run was awesome.

Wunder

The real question is why do people still keep quoting that post? That's what I really want to know. Just got done with UPF, great stuff. Brad's Hitman run was awesome.

fuck just realized I haven't watched the Saturn stream AND UPF. I need a game that I can play while watching content. Any recommendations?

Aselith

Posting before I listen: I hope Abby has some kind of scoop on the IO situation/actual stuff to say and not just "I'm a nerdy gamer girl who queefs and shits and farts and shit and oh yeah star wars makes my pussy fart" stuff on the beastcast

I see enough of that lazy trash on twitter and I hold my GB staff to a higher standard

Who hurt you?

You hold the same staff that has Dan Fucking Rykert on it to a higher standard? Really? Is the standard based on wrestling references per minute?

Wait, there's an area in The Signal from Tolva called Shale Prominence, wasn't that the name of Austin's character in the Dungeon World game they played at the Waypoint launch?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, Ben is great. Now bring more GBE content for letting me decide if I also love Abby.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I just saw the Picklebucket post that probably destroyed his whole GBGaf career. Dear lord, I'm glad I missed it "live", I would have had a hard time containing myself.

Kaizer

Banned

What the FUCK???

Gjerven

I want more Truckin...is there DLC?

Since the ATS quick look there's been a map rescale and a new state (Arizona) and some smaller DLC.

Since the ETS 2 quick look in 2013 there's been several map DLCs (Eastern Europe, Scandinavia and France) which have been good, several cargo DLCs where a Heavy Cargo pack was released yesterday (has steerable axles on trailers). Mods including ProMods which is great, etc..

Despite all the new things they're still truck simulators, and I feel the way they played in the quick looks, there isn't much reason to revisit. But on the other hand it didn't seem like Alex knew about TruckersMp which adds multiplayer to the game, so maybe they could do something there.

Salarians

last night I was having the types of dreams I normally have, but then it switched to me just being in my home and Dan Ryckert was there

we talked about mental health

🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom