• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hjod

Banned
I knew about Jeff mostly because of the Kayne and Lynch review, but I started following GB after the Shenmue ER and watching the best of GB, so I'm new.

TraBuch

Banned
If you ever think this thread is weird, just remember that the Waypoint forums are arguing about whether Ben is problematic for making fun of vaporwave fans.
Posting this before I check: Sounds like a nightmare forum where everyone walks on eggshells and are like "Omfg did you see that guy that made fun of a Vaporwave fan? People out there like vaporwave, how dare he insult something people like." Face it bro, vaporwave is garbage.

I see enough of that trash on Twitter and hold my discussions to a higher standard.

Curufinwe

If you ever think this thread is weird, just remember that the Waypoint forums are arguing about whether Ben is problematic for making fun of vaporwave fans.

Wacky Waypoint fans are at it again.

Ben seems to know a lot about many different styles of games. It's impressive.

one of the first things in the store on the mobile injustice 2 is suicide squad harley bundle and its 45 fucking dollars

igujh6ui0.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really cant get into mobile games. I'm only doing this because there's a skin in the main version of Injustice 2 for playing this.

Ashby

Abby is goddamn great but it's kinda awkward we all have the same Giant Bomb Mom now. Clearly we need at least another lady.

TraBuch

Banned
I legit find the whole internet dad and mom thing creepy. Like, even as a joke. It's so fucking weird to see a famous person tweet, and then a bunch of responses calling them daddy or mommy.

I want a sequel to Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.

I NEED IT.

I wouldn't mind a new ModNation Racers on PS4 (or a remaster of the PS3 version and/or a PS Now release). The creation suite of those games (sans PSP version) was phenomenal. Sad UFG closed down (they were also the Sleeping Dogs guys).

Or, maybe a fresh start with a new game in the vein of MNR, maybe reusing the PlayStation All-Stars IP, calling it PlayStation All-Stars Grand Prix (I also wouldn't mind a new PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale at some point).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom