• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread The Third: #TeamBrad

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonesquad

lol

Totally forgot wii u is this week.

Oh shit... where have I been? That's right. I guess this is what happens when you just read your subscribed threads (and no one else seems to mention it).

Ack. What to do. I have a Wii U pre-ordered at Best Buy for pick-up and one through Gamestop for delivery. Do I cancel? Keep both? I'm not sure I really want a Wii U. I'm not sure what game I'd even get for it this year... Need more GB videos to decide!

i like how they got emceegramr to write the script

Also I've skipped the last two bombcasts and the latest jartime. Did Jeff ever see Wreck It Ralph? I'd be curious to hear his thoughts.

Kaizer

Banned
My god that was incredible, Giant Bomb ladies and gentlemen. Hearing the song in the intro was great too, and Ryan with that China Don't Care t-shirt LMAO.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People in here make fun of Klepek's scrawnyness and little kid t-shirts, but Ryan's weight isn't allowed to be mentioned?

projection, much?

yje5y.png

ZUg5w.png

DrBo42

What? I'm not trying to insult the guy, I'm just saying. Watching the video made me realize it. I'm not sitting here ripping on the guy, just pointing something out. Ryan is probably my favorite guy on Giant Bomb.

Come on buddy. No use trying to get out of that hole.

Turnstyle

Does anyone else find downloading videos from the site takes a while?

I was watching the Blade Runner playthrough last night, but watching it in HTML5 caused it to keep stopping, so I decided to download it. Took about 20 minutes to download part 1 in high quality. I initially clicked on HD, but that gave me an estimated download time of 2 hours...

When I watch Quick Looks, I tend to use the YouTube option as I can play them in HD all the way through without any interruption. Obviously this isn't an option when it comes to subscriber stuff.

netBuff

That's fine but he seems offended that this mode is in the game.

Well, it's pretty much another horde-mode (in itself a very over-used concept in video gaming) but with zombies instead of regular monsters. Not really all that exciting, is it?

I can understand why he isn't interested at all, rightfully so.

I fucking hate the zombie mode, too. It's as sub-par as any horde mode you can get, completely unfun.

It highlights the difference in quality between (original) IW and Treyarch for me, even more than the main games already did. IW did Mile High Club and expanded it with the amazing Spec Ops, Treyarch did a half hearted zombie mode and made it their big thing.

I'm a big COD/Zombie fan, also.

Also, that ILM was great. That's vintage GB right there, like the videos they made in their bunker. Wish they'd do more stuff like it.

def sim

That's fine but he seems offended that this mode is in the game.

I agree with him since it's a big enough mode to have a considerable budget behind it. It's probably one of the few times where, yes, it is taking away from some other aspect in the game. I would rather they give us more multiplayer versus maps and they release zombies as a standalone.

Loxley

I think jeff is a movie guy, in that he's way into ironically dumb movies.

Dude likes tokyo drift. Enough said.

Whenever they end up talking about pretty mainstream movies, it always seems like Jeff has never seen whatever movie they're talking about. He's never seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies, for example. Which made his QL with Ryan of War in the North super awkward since Jeff didn't understand a single thing he was seeing.

Krabboss

Several people I know play CoD exclusively for the Zombie stuff. Sometimes I join in and it's pretty fun. I have no idea why people dislike it. Honestly, I think it's the best horde mode available on consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom