• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread The Third: #TeamBrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I can handle any of the bomb crew leaving. I'm so invested in Jeff, Ryan, and Brad since the Gamespot days and Vinny, Drew, Patrick, and Dave have been great additions. I want them to grow old and retire while making Quick Looks and Bombcasts playing PS9, and Nintendo Zii.

HOOOOOLLLLYYYYY CRAAAAAAAAAP

The Ryan outfit, the batman logo everywhere, the Mike Tyson, the collusion, the ending! This is fantastic. FANTASTIC.

Can't wait to see "Funky Barn."

AcridMeat

Banned
From McGhee in the comments.
6AHmn.gif

jediyoshi

Can't wait for the return of the low-res, shaky cam, directly into the light iphone footage for next Monday.

You're not missing much in the majesty of the inside of an office. Whatever you think there may be, it'll continue to be dudes talking at each other at desks.

SmithnCo

Holy shit. Best ILM ever.

"I love Xzibit throw up the X."

"ALSO TNT KNOWS DRAMA"

Ryan getting hit with the cars at the end too.

justjim89

This post was bad, and you should feel bad for it. Shame on you.

What? I'm not trying to insult the guy, I'm just saying. Watching the video made me realize it. I'm not sitting here ripping on the guy, just pointing something out. Ryan is probably my favorite guy on Giant Bomb.

DaBuddaDa

There have historically been tons of extremely overweight wrestlers (Andre the Giant, King Kong Bundy, Yokozuma, Rikishi), exceeding Ryan's size. Guess WWE '13 only allows for jacked dudes, which is lame.

ArjanN

There have historically been tons of extremely overweight wrestlers (Andre the Giant, King Kong Bundy, Yokozuma, Rikishi), exceeding Ryan's size. Guess WWE '13 only allows for jacked dudes, which is lame.

Andre the giant wasn't that fat, he was a fucking giant. Ryan is more overweight relative to his size.

Poyunch

Totally didn't expect them to do an ILM since it's Veteran's Day. Then I opened the video and said, "motherfuckers!" out loud when I heard the ILM theme. Oh how I miss it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom