• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread The Third: #TeamBrad

Status
Not open for further replies.

megalowho

They worked the new characters in pretty well

ibygaeNIafIBIg.png

Why did they have to give Patrick his own dungeon? I think it just completely diminished the impact that Alex's dungeon/reveal of him being the killer had.

Haunted

I mean we could always go with the tried and true "It's a website, about videogames"

But I like a thread of perceived slights better.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I find myself watching subscriber stuff now more than anything else. I'll watch a quick look every so often, but I think some of the best stuff lately has been subscriber. Bradley May Cry was good, Unprofessional Fridays is good, Jar Time is good. TNT is ok. I like Spooking with Scoops when there's someone else there like Drew.

Also, Euro Truck Simulator is now the funniest voted quick look on that one thread.

"I love playing Nights. It's my favorite game." Vinny is like Charlie though. He can't have a shadow. He's perfect.

Vinny's Persona would be himself using HOTAS in a EuroTruck.
It would be better if he had to face his shadow after going through his own dungeon- an airplane/airport filled with crying babies.
And all Shadow Vinny would do is spam Bufu over and over again.

Tan

Man, I still have the Golden Duder wallpaper set to my background.
Every morning I wake up wondering how totally creepy it probably is.

demidar

It would be better if he had to face his shadow after going through his own dungeon- an airplane/airport filled with crying babies.

If you have him in your party, Shadow Vinny will only target Cool Baby.

Jintor

Shadow Brad's boss battle is an endless loop of Mile High Club

Shadow Brad's boss battle is an endless loop of Mile High Club

In a twisting turn of events, YOU play as Shadow Brad and the game's usual display changes to the site's live stream page, complete with video player and chat window on the side. Chat continually tells you how to defeat the Persona user party, but you ignore it. Shadow Brad is defeated (defeats himself) after dying 99 times.

Brad then faces his Shadow, accepts the Truth that he is Anime Editor, and gains the ability to summon Breaking Brad of the (5)Star Arcana

I'm really bored at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom