• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread The Third: #TeamBrad

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

Phantasmagoria Endurance run.. The absolute peak of premium content.

I should check that out as well, only thing I've dug into since I jumped on the Thanksgiving sale is the Breaking Brad: Doom 2 Ultraviolence. Double Brads is an amazing combination.

No_Style

Watching Bradley May Cry 01 here. That boss fight was an exhilarating and frustrating watch. I'm so glad it ended on a high note though.

Watching Bradley May Cry 01 here. That boss fight was an exhilarating and frustrating watch.

He would have been doing a lot better if he wasn't ignoring advice.

Jump isn't meant to be a replacement for dodging. It's just meant to be a jump.

I fear watching him maybe play Bayonetta and him trying to do the same thing and wondering aloud why witch time never activates.

Nert

He would have been doing a lot better if he wasn't ignoring advice.

Jump isn't meant to be a replacement for dodging. It's just meant to be a jump.

I fear watching him maybe play Bayonetta and him trying to do the same thing and wondering aloud why witch time never activates.

I'm trying to play through Devil May Cry 3 SE again after watching Bradley May Cry, and dodging in this game seems a lot more difficult than it is in Bayonetta. Bayonetta has a dedicated dodge button and Witch Time gives you clear visual feedback for successful dodges. In DMC3, I'm often struggling with the camera and I end up accidentally jumping because I'm not holding left or right when I think I am. It's probably something I'll get used to in another hour or two of play, but it doesn't feel very intuitive.

Curufinwe

I'm trying to play through Devil May Cry 3 SE again after watching Bradley May Cry, and dodging in this game seems a lot more difficult than it is in Bayonetta. Bayonetta has a dedicated dodge button and Witch Time gives you clear visual feedback for successful dodges. In DMC3, I'm often struggling with the camera and I end up accidentally jumping because I'm not holding left or right when I think I am. It's probably something I'll get used to in another hour or two of play, but it doesn't feel very intuitive.

Dodging is a lot easier in Bayonetta than rolling is in DMC 3 which is one of the reasons I like it slightly more than DMC 3. Although if you use Trickster you do get a dedicated dodge button.

FStop7

Banned
After a month of expected downtime, they've really put on some great premium stuff. Now is a good time to subscribe.

They definitely have responded to the "Just do live shows of yourselves playing games" sentiment. Unprofessional Fridays is quickly becoming my favorite thing on the site. I usually put it on in a side window while playing XCOM or another strategy game.

Duffyside

Banned
I think the new thread title should be required to have come from something since the creation of this thread. Also, the perceived slights thing isn't that funny.

Vinny's everyone's favortie! Why not represent that in some way?

1) Can someone give me a quick update on what is happening (who's playing (GB staff?), who's talking, how long has this been going, how long will this last, etc.)?

2) Is there really a team named China Don't Carry? That's pretty good.

Alfredo

Use the Trickster style.

Jamie OD

I think the new thread title should be required to have come from something since the creation of this thread. Also, the perceived slights thing isn't that funny.

Vinny's everyone's favortie! Why not represent that in some way?

If only we could attach that Vinny = confirmed gif to the thread title.

Tan

Giant Bomb |OT4| Weekday nights @541.beats
Giant Bomb |OT4| Next Generation Quick-Looks
Giant Bomb |OT4| Big Jeffrey says "Drop 'em"
Giant Bomb |OT4| Season 4
Giant Bomb |OT4| The Golden Duder
Giant Bomb |OT4| "Yaaaaaaaaay"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom